Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM       
WOW OMG YOU GOT A JOKE, why do I have to believe in anything to discuss it as far as it's parameters will allow me to take it, and then why do I have to stay within it's parameters. You are the kind of person who has beliefs, and fights to keep them.. I'm the kind of person who analyzes different idealogies, and uses whichever is suitable for the situation or my mood.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:09 PM       
one day, i'll probably get a tattoo. maybe a butterfly.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:11 PM       
my ex was tatted pretty much all over her body, it was cool.
ineffable

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:12 PM       
did she tell a story? :O
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:15 PM       
she told me about all the guys she fucked to get all the tattoos she had, does that count?
ineffable

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:17 PM       
not the same, no. i was thinking more along the lines of the woman in "stranger in a strange land."
so she screwed the artists, then?
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:18 PM       
artists, rich guys, rich girls.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
WOW OMG YOU GOT A JOKE
Actually I get all the "jokes" the fucktards on here throw at me, just this was the first time, one was actually funny.

Quote:
why do I have to believe in anything to discuss it as far as it's parameters will allow me to take it, and then why do I have to stay within it's parameters.
I never said you had to do all that. I was just asking if you could elaborate on what you posted. That your assumption is that God is an all loving one.

Quote:
You are the kind of person who has beliefs, and fights to keep them.. I'm the kind of person who analyzes different idealogies, and uses whichever is suitable for the situation or my mood.
Although I do have certain beliefs about shit that I would fight for, who says I don't analyze other idealogies and take what's useful from them, to suit my needs also? Actually I do that quite frequently.

Holy shit, how the fuck did I get wrapped up in this? All I did was come to drop a few "fucktards" and the next thing I know I'm discussing the nature of the fucking universe with some suicidal drunk...

Great my rep is totally fucked. No amount of "fucktards" is gonna fix this.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:04 AM       
So get going.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:09 AM       
I don't know, you could argue god is all loving like a good christian, or argue he is prone to evil... or you could argue he is the first king of Babylon, Marduk, who slayed tiamat, the chaos ocean, and from her organs created the structured universe.
the[Hitman] is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 07:25 AM       
or you could say religion is a tool created by a person a couple millenia ago and its still around.

any idiot with a basic knowledge of history and a moderate imagination can write a better book than the bible or any of the corresponding texts.
In certain situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. This, is punishment.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 07:44 AM       
So anyways these shoes are really comfortable.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM       
Is someone trying to make that positive=good=God=love, ying-yang argument again? I won't have it!

Wherever you go, there you are.

subterfuge is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
PLEASE EXPLAIN GOD'S ACTIONS TO ME SETH, DOES HE TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU BATHE AND CLEAN YOUR DIRTY SINS OFF OF YOUR BODY MADE OF MOLECULAR MIRACLES?
Hahha!! You crack me up, kahljorn
--------------
So where are the pics of this hot chick, Perndog, and her new tattoos??!!
BANNED

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM       
"any idiot with a basic knowledge of history and a moderate imagination can write a better book than the bible or any of the corresponding texts."

Yea, not like "HISTORICALLY" a four thousand years ago people had less knowledge than they did now. Nope.
Also, all things considered, I've been trying to tell everyone here. THe bible is not the first instance of those stories, so, if anything, moses basic knowledge of history dated back to the earliest civilization we know of; In which case, I'd say he did a pretty good job, no?

Also, the bible has been the center of more controversary, seperate idealogies, study... well, it's just pretty much had the center of every "world" us human beings can participate i n. I'd say, if a simple Book can invoke things like that(whether the story is true or not) it must have some kind of power ;/. I've never seen people fight to the death over something written by Kafka... although I have heard of philosophers being killed for their ideas.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 05:45 PM       
They make the front of my foot wide though, I guess i'm too used to the old ones.
the[Hitman] is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 09:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Yea, not like "HISTORICALLY" a four thousand years ago people had less knowledge than they did now. Nope.
Also, all things considered, I've been trying to tell everyone here. THe bible is not the first instance of those stories, so, if anything, moses basic knowledge of history dated back to the earliest civilization we know of; In which case, I'd say he did a pretty good job, no?
no.
In certain situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. This, is punishment.
BANNED

Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM       
Sumer Tablets.

Here's a web page for you:
http://www.gsu.edu/~phpgls/god.htm
http://www.earth-history.com/Clay-tablets.htm
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:29 PM       
God isn't going to let you into heaven, perndog. :o
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:57 PM       
WHERE THE EFF IS THE PICTURE
Pancakes is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:03 PM       
u guys already know what pern look slike and a pentagon looks like so put them togethr

pernticross + imagination station = WHAT DO I HEAR???

ok play these :*
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:07 PM       
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM       
hello mr (badword)clean do you haev an imagitory station ?

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM       
no, mam
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 08:14 PM       
wel im in kindregarten ur local kindergarden should haev an somewher in thr oom i suggest seekin it out and aplying.