Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:42 PM       
Touche' a la mode.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:33 PM       
Watching nose get upset reminds me of this autistic kid I met in boy scouts. He'd get all flustered, turn bright red, start shaking, and would bellow 'NOW YOU'RE DEAD!'

It was a lot funnier than this.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:51 PM       
That's because I don't get upset, Mr. Supermarket Law Pamphlet Smirkyface.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:56 PM       
It was an insurance pamphlet.

That looks like someone I used to work with.
Banned

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 11:58 PM       
Oh.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM       
hey nose, what crap can you dig up on me, huh? I'd sure hate to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be subjected to the most scathing experience of my time on the internet. go ahead, try.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
I'd sure hate to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be subjected to the most scathing experience of my time on the internet.
lol :<
Banned

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
hey nose, what crap can you dig up on me, huh? I'd sure hate to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be subjected to the most scathing experience of my time on the internet. go ahead, try.
You are an open river valley (in a hilly area).

;<
Banned

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
You are an open river valley (in a hilly area).

;<
so the best you can come up with is a scenic description? why nose, I'm flattered. :/
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 02:24 PM       
Ok, you're a really big vocal node with hair n' shit growing out of it.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:00 PM       
you could've done better. for example: "you're actually a rather tall european dude with a very long, narrow jaw, thick wavy hair, and an obsession for biting things. HARD". now doesnt that sound much more offensive? I mean, seriously, nose. I expected better of you.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:32 PM       
Mine was definately funnier.

Go buy a rifle and lay some ruffage to waste, Mr. Michigan.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:35 PM       
I said that mine was more OFFENSIVE, you fucking dumbass. :/
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:20 PM       
No;

If I were to say that you look like you enjoy performing lockjawed oral sex on a donkey's phallus while dressed as Jesus Christ and squirting symbolic water out of your penis onto an old lady in a wheelchair dressed as a blind The Virgin Mary with rickets and a trick knee that causes her to kick priests in the nuts after drinking too much Jesus Juice, THAT would be more offensive.

You LOSE.

Go cry.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:26 PM       
might I inquire as to the significance of this remark, Mr. Nose? does your portrayal of me dressed as jesus performing oral sex on a donkeys phallus give you some perverse pleasure? do you fantasize of watching this? if not, then I can truly say I fail to see any distinct meaning in this shallow, halfhearted attempt at a post. and just to make you feel better: you suck. go home. as for me, I really am quite fine, thanks.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:24 PM       
OMG LOLLERKINS

No; I just said that it would be more offensive than anything yet to come out of your POUND CAKE HOLE.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:37 PM       
I was only trying to help; YOU still have yet to offend me or dig up any embarrassing dirt on me. besides, I should damn well hope that you're coming up with the more "offensive" remarks. that's why I said I expected better of you. also, stop trying to change the subject by being pointlessly competitive. do you honestly believe that I give a fuck if what you say is more offensive than what I say? you sound like sullen 6 year old.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:39 PM       
Stop replying to EVERYTHING.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:48 PM       
ok.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:50 PM       
That doesn't count.
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose
Stop replying to EVERYTHING.

carnage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
nose wtf is wrong with you
Banned

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 01:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage
nose wtf is wrong with you
I am more interesting and creative than you.

This appears to be a flaw, in your mind...

carnage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 01:26 AM       
there is no flaw in my mind other other the voices in my head and how would you know that your more intresting and creative if i've barely even posted here :/
Banned

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage
other other
ECHO... cho... ho.. o...