Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 04:53 AM       
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
If he builds a robot girlfriend does he get to load it with your consciousness, Wiffs?

The technology for cerebral digitalization is still far off. Most of todays robots are mere animatronic puppets with limited versatility. >_>
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
A city near where I live has a bigass welding college. There are big sculptures everywhere.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
:D
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 08:21 PM       
Yeah, there isn't much else for welders to do after all the factories are closed. Might as well make art.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 09:49 PM       
regardless of our area being economically fucked, the welders seem to do all right. The college is thriving.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
"I call this sculpture "I can't even afford to eat cat food"."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Shipbuilding, automotive, railways, construction, aviation too many areas to where welding is useful ^.^
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:20 AM       
So long as there's people, stuff's gonna need to get built.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:36 AM       
Yeah, in China and Mexico.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:00 AM       
I always wanted to go to live en Mexico.
mmm muffins
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:32 AM       
Have faith in thy economy, creatures of capitalism. For thy shalt be blessed by our lord Mammon. ^.^
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:35 AM       
Yeah, I've given my countrymen the benefit of the doubt from 1986-2000. I'm all out of faith.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 04:32 AM       
Welding is typically required in trades such as plumbing and carpentry. So far they haven't started building houses in China and Mexico and shipping them over (well, not here anyway, maybe they do in the US), so there is going to be a need for welders since house building should be happening all year round.

Unless things are really fucked.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 06:04 AM       
Welding is popular at the community college here in eastern Canada, and after graduation alot head out to western Canada (BC and Alberta)
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 07:28 AM       
http://www.welding.org/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
If I go to the art school here, I could totally take that welding for non-welders course and write it off on my taxes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Why didn't anyone tell me the song "Modern Guilt" was good?
Forum Virgin
shekk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
beck? and i used to know this chiq that welded intricate metal sculptures and furniture. pieces looked evil, my ex had a headboard made by her that looked like victorian vampire/goth shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Why didn't anyone tell me the song "Modern Guilt" was good?

facts are useless things -reagan
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
sure, let's go with that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
also, willie, post moree again and stop disappearing all the time
sry i've been trying and mostly failing to not be buried in despair since comicon I DONT HOLD MUCH HOPE OF IMPROVEMENT ANYTIME SOON
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
I think we're all forgetting the most important thing about welding and that's the one chick from Jaws: The Revenge.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
there's this one place in town that makes custom rod iron shit for like your doors and windows and such and it looks really bad ass on a house :O

plus it sells for a shitload to rich douchebags in town :O but that was before the foreclosures started hitting :O
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
how many of you have parents bugging you for grandchildren? does it ever end?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM       
Yeah, When they die.