Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
I'M DRINKING RIGHT NOW.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
I wish I was.

Happy Singles Awareness Day.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
IM BAKING HOMEMADE LASAGNE FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS PRESENT. AND I GOT LINGERIE FOR MY PRESENT. ;D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Did you make me my sub yet Kahl?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
KAHL DID YOU USE THE CLASSIC CUT?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
Bah, humbug
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Hey guys i havent gotten to your subs yet but i did classic cut and ugouge some italian sausages while thinking of you guys.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
To Shrub :

Happy VDay!
I would totally bone your corpse.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
We made manicotti. It was surprisingly good. I was sure the from-scratch pasta sauce would be a fuckup but it worked out.

BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
that sauce looks really good do you mind sharing the recipe?

im not sure how my sauce will turn out ;o
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I bet that manicotti was way better then Kahl's "LAMESAGNA"
BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
MORE LIKE LAMESAMGNA
THATS PROLLY WHAT THE GIRLS CALL YOU AFTER THEY HAVE SEX WITH YOU
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
aww, it's the thought that counts. 4 hrs left till I get out of work then off to the bar.

:wheelbarrow

Why don't we have a tipsy/drinking smiley?
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
AT LEAST THEY STILL CALL ME AFTER THEY HAVE SEX WITH ME.
BANNED

Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
THEY CALL YOU CAUSE THEY WANT THEIR SHOES BACK THAT THEY LEFT BEHIND WHEN THEY FLED THE SCENE
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SHOES
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
- 1 box manicotti shells
- salt
- 1 30-oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese block, diced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup shredded asiago
- 1/4 cup chopped flatleaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil spread over the bottom of a medium saucepan
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (we used a red onion)
- 1 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 7 fresh basil leaves, washed and shredded by hand

Preheat oven to 450F

Bring large pot of salted water to boil and add pasta. Cook to al dente instructions per package. Drain and rinse with cool water, set aside.

Combine ricotta, 1/2 of the mozzarella, most of the parmesan and half of the asiago in a bowl. Add parsley and mash together (we used a potato masher)

Heat saucepan over moderate heat and add garlic and onions to oil. Saute 5 mins and add tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer 5 mins and then add crushed basil leaves.

Pour some sauce to cover bottom of glass baking dish. Stuff manicotti with cheese mixture and arrange in a layer in the dish, then cover with the remainder of the sauce. Top with extra cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes until sauce bubbles and cheese melts.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
That made me really want some Neo ice cream
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
????
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
That looks sooooo good Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
looks better done.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM       
I care enough about you to not say something that ruins this moment.

<3
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:51 PM       
I assumed you were saying "good" sarcastically, so if that's what you meant, by all means go ahead.

If I gave a fuck, I wouldn't have shown the picture.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SHOES
This is why I wanted ice cream. Although the Mannicotti looks delicious on paper.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Congratulations, you made it through the song, I bet you never thought anyone could play something so wrong!