Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 04:22 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM       

fuck yeah
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:16 AM       
In 8 hours, pharmacy tech certification exam. Been on uppers for approximately 24 hours and now my mind has grown numb with the sense of feeling disconnected from reality. All I can hear in my head now is David Bowie's "Life on Mars" with the lyrics rearranged into generic and brand name drugs.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:21 AM       
Some of you may know I have an irrational phobia of dentistry. I went in for a root canal after ripping out my crown and some of the tooth.
So, 50mg of Halcion and a generous amount of nitrous later, and I'm laying in the chair, floating towards the ceiling, and seeing the music as Postal Service was playing in hy earbuds.
I actually had a very fun time.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:32 AM       
Your dentist raped you when you were under.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 12:44 AM       
He used his pubic hair as dental floss.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:30 AM       
@ Zhukov: cone shell.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post

fuck yeah
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Some of you may know I have an irrational phobia of dentistry. I went in for a root canal after ripping out my crown and some of the tooth.
So, 50mg of Halcion and a generous amount of nitrous later, and I'm laying in the chair, floating towards the ceiling, and seeing the music as Postal Service was playing in hy earbuds.
I actually had a very fun time.
Better living through chemistry.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
@ Zhukov: cone shell.
Tis song lyrics.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Your dentist raped you when you were under.
It's not rape if they can't say no
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:58 AM       
RANKERI, COLONEL

I'M PROUD OF YOU BOTH
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM       
The most delicious dishwater ever. yummm
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM       
fucking swill
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Couple of smug prick-erries that couldn't even identify a half-decent bourbon, let alone a half-decent scotch
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM       
GAWDAMN FURRINERS WITH THEIR SCOTCH, AIN'T NOTHIN BETTER THAN A SAWR MASH THAT JIM BEAM'S GRANPAPPY FURMENTED OUTTA HISSOWN PISS, YESSE DID. SCOTCH AIN'T NUTHIN
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM       
NOW THAT JIM BEAM'S GOT THAT NEW THANG, CALLED IT "RED STAG" AND SHEEEEIT, IT'S A BEAUT. "INFUSED" WITH CHERRIES Y'ALL, BLACK CHERRIES. 'COURSE, DAMNED IF IT DON'T TASTE LIKE COUGH SYRUP, BUT THAT'S THE KIND OF THANG YA GOTTA DEAL WITH WHEN YOU'RE LIVIN' THE HIGH LIFE.

PLUS, THAT SHIT'S O-FISH-EEALLY ENDORSED BY KID ROCK, SO Y'ALL KNOW IT'S QUALITY SHIT
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:37 AM       
MAN I TELL YA. SOME GUY COMES UP AN HE TALKIN' BOUT ALL "GLENLIVET" AN 'CRAGGANMORE' AN ALL AN' I'M LIKE, Y'ALL BEST BE GETTIN' BACK TO FRANCE NOW BUCKWHEAT, THIS HERE'S THE U-NITED STATES OF AMURCA
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:41 AM       
AN THEN SOME FAGGOT JEWBOY SUMBITCH COMES UP AND TRIES TO CONVINCE ME THAT BOURBONS LIKE WOODFORD RESERVE AN' MAKERS MARK ARE BETTER THAN JIM BEAM! CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE THAT? I'M LIKE "IF'n IT'S A BOURBON, AND IT AIN'T NAMED OLD CROW, I AIN'T TOUCHIN IT."
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:44 AM       
AND THEN.... YEAH BUDDY, THERE'S MORE- AND THEN, THIS PIECE OF SHIT BARTENDER LOOKS OVER AND HE'S LIKE "WELL, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED IRISH WHISKEY? I'VE GOT SOME RED BREAST OVER HERE".

SO I'M LIKE "MY GREAT GRAMPA FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO KEEP ALL THAT IRISH SHIT THE FUCK OUTTA AWR CUNTRY, PARD."
after enough bourbon ...
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:13 PM       
@ G²

You are the wind beneath my wings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM       
The type of people who drink that crap are the same people who put sugar in folders and say YUM THATS A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:49 PM       
My uncle is a whiskey alcoholic who claims he isn't because he appriciates "quality". He once told me that one cannot be an alcoholic unless they drink "the clear stuff". Snobbery is irrelevant. Point being; i drink beer, and love a good abbey ale.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:04 PM       
I'm the only foodie snob I know who will drink Wild Turkey.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Whiskey is for guys who want to blame their impotence on alcohol.