Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:19 AM       
After seeing it I dunno! I believe the real important stuff got edited out. The TV claimed that all the houses in our area were knocked down and replaced by 'stylish' flats. NO. Some cheap and tiny flats and house were built. They look new now but in a few years will be tatty. They have tiny rooms and no storage space. And now the contractors have run out of money so there's just a lot of empty derelict houses and wasteground, plus many looters looking for lead/copper/tiles etc. Crime rate gone up. None of this was mentioned. It wasn't told that it took me media news coverage to get an apology or that the council treated me like shit.

AND Nobody told me I walked like a rugby player!! I told the camera man no arse shots but you can see my fat arse waddling down the street. And my hair looks brown when it's purple.

But I'll put it on soon, but am rather busy at the mo - got local radio station coming around after work tonight. Then on Friday my MP is coming around for apparently he is appalled by the way I've been treated by the council (I'd copied him in on all emailing). I've even been told I can quote him as being appalled! Oh yeah it's all appalling!!!!!
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 09:01 AM       
Ah sod it, this version doesn't have the over acting from the presenters though, which is a disappointment,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/7621888.stm
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:27 PM       
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:39 PM       
Hahaha!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 02:30 PM       
You couldn't have I-Mock on your screen? Only women hate big asses most men love then cushy.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
The bigger the cushion, the deeper the pushin'.