Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:28 PM        A message from a sad, banned little chump
Just received this email today from someone that a forum admin apparently banned:

Quote:
Date: 5/19/2006 06:38:29 EDT
To: webmaster@i-mockery.com
Subject: Banned for what? All headers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I get banned for asking for my "Fuck you" sig back? I use to be apart of your forums, but apparently some1 from Admin of the forums banned me. I'd like to know why?

Also,you might wanna take a good look at the assholes who bash newbies. They are the prime reason why I got banned! Understand something, I came to the forums thinking I was gonna have a fun time,get a few laughs.

But no! Instead I found myself fighting off noobs with their verbal attacks. Instead of enjoying the site, I'm fighting a flame war, & I'm the one who gets banned.

I'm guessing I got banned because I wasn't following the rules. Fine, but jesus christ, tell your henchmen to leave me alone so I can tend to the rules & guidelines. I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!

Finally, I'd like to say that your site was a bad experience! I'm glad I was banned. I can't believe I actually gave the time & effort to become a member of the forums so I can be attacked by the fruitcakes that plague this site!

So long & go fuck yourself Admin! Die slow! Your site Sucks!!! I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!

I look forward to coming back to your forums with a differ. IP number & bashing the shit outta it!
I hope they come back, because this is pure comedy.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:32 PM       
I wish I could claim that it was me who banned him.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:35 PM       
Check out the Let's Get to Know Eachother thread for more hilarity!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:36 PM        Re: A message from a sad, banned little chump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
From the looks of his first two posts, it seems like he's already back under "losthoobafault". Better ban him just in case :hat

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!
Oh yes, because reading the rules takes so much concentration, and he was distracted by our viscious attacks on all sides!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:52 PM        Re: A message from a sad, banned little chump
Quote:
I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!
Oh fuck guys, we're screwed!

EDIT: Wait a sec, is that whiner quomobiuz? Because if he is, he's pretty fuckin' stupid if he can't understand why he was banned
Level 29 ♂
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:59 PM       
Guys, guys, oh shit, guys

He posts on HipHopSite.com and gorillaz.com! Rog, what are we going to do if he badmouths I-Mockery there??
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:17 PM       
Let's keep tabs on him just in case

http://forums.gorillaz.com/search.ph...thor=QUYMOBIUZ

Level 29 ♂
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:18 PM       
W-wh-what if he gets his BlackSun Crew all up in our shit? Then what will we do?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
He posts on HipHopSite.com and gorillaz.com! Rog, what are we going to do if he badmouths I-Mockery there??
I was really really REALLY hoping that you we're jokin' about the hiphopsite.com , but appearantly, not. Now I'm sad

Were you able to find his posts from hhs? Because I couldn't
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
W-wh-what if he gets his BlackSun Crew all up in our shit? Then what will we do?
We fuck them up
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
LOL, some of the new user accounts are advertising some Shadow Sun crap.
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Holy sh!t! this forum has alot of members!This is
the biggest forum I've seen.

QUYMOBIUZ here from the BlackSun crew!
Guys, I don't want to tango with the BlackSun crew :/
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
We fuck them up
I got a a comb switchblade.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
that kinda reminds me of that part in The Warriors where they ran into The Orphans and their leader pulled out a comb switchblade and he was all "YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET, WARRIORS, YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE ORPHANS"

Edit:
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:07 PM       
i hope he does get all his little shitface friends all riled up and then they board attack us so we can tell the admins on the other boards they're members of and they get banned from those, too

or maybe even call their ISPs and get them banned from the INTERNET
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:10 PM       
I banned him this morning because he kept making signatures that were 12 pages long after I told him not to and why.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2006, 05:52 PM        Re: A message from a sad, banned little chump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Just received this email today from someone that a forum admin apparently banned:

Quote:
Date: 5/19/2006 06:38:29 EDT
To: webmaster@i-mockery.com
Subject: Banned for what? All headers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I get banned for asking for my "Fuck you" sig back? I use to be apart of your forums, but apparently some1 from Admin of the forums banned me. I'd like to know why?

Also,you might wanna take a good look at the assholes who bash newbies. They are the prime reason why I got banned! Understand something, I came to the forums thinking I was gonna have a fun time,get a few laughs.

But no! Instead I found myself fighting off noobs with their verbal attacks. Instead of enjoying the site, I'm fighting a flame war, & I'm the one who gets banned.

I'm guessing I got banned because I wasn't following the rules. Fine, but jesus christ, tell your henchmen to leave me alone so I can tend to the rules & guidelines. I had no time what so ever to read them because of the idiots attacking me even in my "Hello, I'm new" thread!

Finally, I'd like to say that your site was a bad experience! I'm glad I was banned. I can't believe I actually gave the time & effort to become a member of the forums so I can be attacked by the fruitcakes that plague this site!

So long & go fuck yourself Admin! Die slow! Your site Sucks!!! I'm a member of quite a few forums, I'll be bashing I-MOCKERY on these forums. Instead of referring ppl to your site, I'll be letting them know what a bunch of faggots you are! Later bitches!

I look forward to coming back to your forums with a differ. IP number & bashing the shit outta it!
It has begun
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM       
oh GREAT ! there goes my really cool tornadic bolt of lightening siggy. thanks guys

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:01 PM       
i did a hi thread, and i never got bashed :O. and you guys where nice, what happened to that? :'(

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
Level 29 ♂
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:02 PM       
You don't post enough to be annoying.

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:04 PM       
ah, good point. but i can! HA, no i cant, im to lazy im stuck with WoW, fucking WoW.....

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:56 PM       
Scott you fail at wow all you do is hang back and wait for your party members to clear a room then you take everything
Old May 21st, 2006, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
oh GREAT ! there goes my really cool tornadic bolt of lightening siggy. thanks guys
Pfft I can pretty much replicate what he was going to do. Just give me a picture of a lightning bolt, I'll blow it up to 4000x3000 pixels wide and all you have to do is link to it as a 250x100 pixel image.

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2006, 10:14 AM       
oh thank you milhouse!