Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
EDIT: Not up yet, booooo
You'll have to look elsewhere. Of course NBC wouldn't upload the video. It'd cost too much due to licensing. Supposedly it was already uploaded and NBC yanked it.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:25 PM       
I think Hulu shows an episode only after a new one is aired.
has a woody
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM       
Oh. I don't use Hulu, so I dunno how they work.

However, Conan just cost NBC another $4.8 Million in under a minute. Awesome.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:22 PM       
I call shenanigans!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:43 PM       
I think, per Conan's suggestion, I need to start more posts with, "Dear internet"

EDIT: Wow, Neil Young crushed it. What a touching tribute to Conan. Neil Young sang "Long May You Run"

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jan 23rd, 2010 at 12:24 AM.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM       
the little ending monologue had conan almost tear up. you could hear his voice like hiccup trying to hold it back. so sad
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 03:20 PM       
Watched criminal minds last night and I think the one guy(Matthew Gray Gubler) looks a lot like Rog.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 03:48 PM       
GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE, BILL! THIS IS CONAN TIME!

Wow. My buddy and I left the bar early and watched Conan's final show. That was so bittersweet. Some of the best TV I've ever seen.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:19 PM       
I've missed his entire run except for the inaugural episode hosting the tonight show. What was the $1.5 joke about?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:56 PM       
the last few shows he's been doing these gags where the show "costs NBC some couple million dollars and nbc has to pay for it." at first i thought it was real, until on the last episode when they took an entire mammoth body fossil and had it spray caviar on an original picasso

and then of course conan admitted they were fake. still lol though
has a woody
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:11 PM       
Dear Internet,

Why did Conan have to just bullied by NBC, while that cunt Jimmy Fallon gets to stand around and tell horrible jokes on his horrible show that only five whole people watch?

rockfuckcunt
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM       
david letterman made some funny jokes about carson daly who apparently is still on the air

what??
has a woody
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 11:24 PM       
I remember when he Rick Roll'd the audience.

Not only was it not funny, and not only was the audience's laughter forced, but he did it wrong. I guess hosting a terrible talk show wasn't bad enough

At least Letterman is still kinda funny...

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
David Letterman is a joke.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
this is fucking bullshit. why the hell is there no Conan thread on these boards?

Conan is the classiest guy ever to be on tv. Although ive enjoyed pretty much the whole run of Conan's tonight show, last week was especially great.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 07:45 PM       
it made me feel bad that i didnt have tv so i could watch conan every night and that i didnt watch the episodes on hulu when they went up every time
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 07:52 PM       
Conan O' Byron is okay, I guess.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
I'm not a fan of Conan, I think he repeats himself a lot. Having said that, I suppose they all do. However, I don't really think they should have got rid of him. Also why the news made it such a huge issue, was sorta strange.

Anyway, I'm hoping to catch Spartacus: Blood And Sand. Going to try and download the first one because I missed it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 08:15 AM       
Not sure they all repeat themselves a lot, but I always use Lettermen to judge that. Compared to him, none of them repeat themselves much. :P
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2010, 08:43 AM       
Conan does, or did I guess, repeat himself but that's to expected. He had to do an hour show five day a week, most of which was improvised. Conan was a treasure and NBC made a fool mistake losing him.

I'm wondering what Conan's going to do now. On one of his last episodes he listed off some offers his gotten and one of them was to play an IRA member on Sons of Anarchy which is something I'd really like to see. I'm not sure if he could do a serious Irish accent though.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM       
no
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Do you have a house to watch it in
no
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:09 AM       
LOST season 6 starts tonight. I got hooked really bad on season 5 but haven't gone back and watched seasons 1-4.