Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:06 PM       
Wanna fight?

Them's fighin' words!
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:48 PM       
me! me! me!
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:55 PM       
well, i guess this thread has pretty well lost its purpose, therefore i declare myself the victor.

unless chojin or carni want to do something about it

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:57 PM       
You can have your gay thread. I'm not gonna stop you. :/
ineffable

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:58 PM       
me! dammit.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You can have your gay thread. I'm not gonna stop you. :/
youre a part of this gay thread you know...
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:58 AM       
As much as I loathe Texas (as it is a part of the South and the land of GW) and do not agree with... really any of your opinions (except on some of the fucktards that post here), I seriously doubt you've seen the last of Professor Poddar.
Legislacerator
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 02:04 AM       
you are probably right, but i want to finish up with this thread since i wont be able to reply to it from tomorrow until sunday.

Professor Poddar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 08:55 PM       
Tex,
You're not worth spending any more time on. Consider yourself fortunate beyond all earthly measure that I, Professor Poddar, condescended, for a time, to interact with YOU. It's to be hoped that my superiority might inspire you toward, if not similarly lofty heights, then at least a bare measure of mental competence. We shouldn't hold our breath in regards to the above, but at least you have something to strive for, hmm?

A self-proclaimed victor? Splendid. Saddam Hussein announced to all who'd listen that he'd won the Gulf War in 1991, but... he didn't. I believe an aging Napoleon never admitted to defeat, even when he was scrubbing latrines in Corsican exile. But hey, if such delusional thinking got him through the day... you've not won this, and likely haven't emerged victorious from any scuffle, computer-based or otherwise, in your life.
That said, if my imminent withdrawal from this exchange makes you feel as though you've won, then I'm glad to have gilded your palm with such a guinea. Savor the taste of "victory", dear "winner". We're all very proud of you here.

(Cue imaginary pat on sadly real little head)

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 08:57 PM       
That was amazing.

It was like if Carnivore and Helm got together and had Captain Robo type something for them.
ineffable

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 09:02 PM       
Carnivore's angry side!
Malevolent is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 01:12 AM       
Whatever you say, my little pony.

I definitely hate you.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 02:27 PM        blah blah blah
This upsets me, Maybe I should start some threads about everyone on this board, and how Much you all suck, espeically when it turns into an even bigger suck thread, but only because carnie had to interfere cause hes a big dumb head!!!

Bitch, cry me a river and sail away on it.. if you dont like my name being mentioned then you need to grow up.. Have'nt we allready had this discussion many times befor, especially how you talk so much shit, but when it comes to backin it up you deny anything that happend. The great thing is the people who use this board to get out their child hood wishes to be the bully, so they arent picked on anymore.

Carni was it hard being the one beat up your whole life, and throw in the toilet because No-one cared???
Carnivore's angry side!
Malevolent is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:47 PM       
A "big dumb head" am I? Wooeee! Is that that there college-education talkin' there? So, how is Assclown College going?

In any event, allow me to first say that I actually had absolutely nothing to do with starting this thread. I did find it absolutely hilarious not because you were the target, but because the person responsible did such a fantastic impersonation of the person on whom Professor Poddar is based. Eventually, the thread completely ceased to have anything to do with you, so why are you crying?

I was very much introverted and avoided most social events in high school. I was very picky about my friends. I guess I was quite the elitist then. I was never bullied and have never had my head in a toilet, sorry to disappoint you. Since then, I'm not nearly as shy as I once was, but I'm still a bit picky hence my distaste for you.

So, when are you buying out the company for which I work? Are we going to have bright, rainbow uniforms and trucks when you do? Are you going to rename it Amber's Awesome Ambulances? Woohoo!

I definitely hate you.

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:57 PM       
"...Amber's Awesome Ambulances?"

lol