Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
It wouldn't be to bad. Say you were stuck in Ground Hogs day scenario BUT you had $2,000 in your bank account. Everyday you woke up, there would be a constant $2,000 in your bank account every day. Just think about that insane possibilities you could do with that.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
It's the same day every day, so nothing you bought would matter for more than 24 hours.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM       
I saw this last night. It didn't have me on the edge of my seat at all.
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
thats because its a piece of shit. i enjoyed t3 a million times more.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable View Post
...i enjoyed t3 a million times more.

Say it aint so.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
It is so.
Mocker
Old May 26th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Say it aint so.
talk to the hand
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable View Post
thats because its a piece of shit. i enjoyed t3 a million times more.
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Man I wanted this movie to kick so much ass.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
this franchise has been dead for almost two decades, give it up already
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
alternate ending (possible spoilers)

Okay, now back to McG's big, juicy secret. A secret, by the way, that Bale will back up as you read on.

"There was talk on the Internet about an alternate ending where Connor dies and they take Connor's likeness and put it on top of Marcus Wright's machine body. So that it's actually a machine that's leading the resistance! And the Internet caught wind of that and people went, 'That's bulls---! We don't want that!'"
McG grins. "Well, that's not really what the ending was."
Actually, the bloggers were on the right track. Except, McG adds, the original ending actually went even further.
"Connor dies, okay? He's dead," McG continues. "And Marcus offers his physical body, so Connor's exterior is put on top of his machine body. It looks like Connor, but it's really Marcus underneath. And all of the characters we care about (Kyle Reese, Connor's wife Kate, etc.) are brought into the room to see him and they think it's Connor. And Connor gets up and then there's a small flicker of red in his eyes and he shoots Kate, he shoots Kyle, he shoots everybody in the room. Fade to black. End of movie. Skynet wins. F--- you!"
F--- you, indeed.
We tell the director that this would be the darkest, bleakest summer blockbuster ending of all time. He agrees.
"It's the most nihilistic thing of all time. And Christian went f---ing crazy, of course. He was insistent that it be done that way! He wanted the bad guys to win! Can you imagine the oxygen going out of the theater?! What just happened! It would piss you off! But maybe two years from now, you'd think it was ballsy. But in the end, it just felt like too much of a bummer."
He pauses, thinking about the alternate ending that wasn't. "Maybe we blew it."
McG says the studio had signed off on this original dark-as-night ending. But something about it didn't smell right to him in the end. How could a movie with a reported budget of $200 million and a possible future of sequels possibly end that way?
EW sits down with Bale the next day and tells the star how McG let the cat out of the bag. Bale laughs. "There's not much McG can keep in, is there?"
Was he really, as McG says, gung-ho to shoot that everyone-dies ending?
"I'm not the director," says Bale. "There came to be a different option that almost everyone, except myself, felt was the better way to go. I took a bit of convincing, but you know, at the end of the day, you need a director to make that call."
But doesn't he think that his Salvation would have been a depressing bummer, not to mention suicide at the box office?
"Done the way I saw it? No. But am I disappointed with this one? No.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
this movie would have been waaaay better if it was rated R you know
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:09 PM       
Tits wouldn't even save this mess.
Mocker
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
extreme and graphic violence might have thou
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Actually, that would have made it twice the better.
Mocker
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
I really hate when studios opt for a PG -13 because supposedly it gets more money. Its been a R rated franchise for the past three movies and I'm pretty sure those movies made a nice buck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
I think what was missing was the OHSHITAMACHINEISCHASINGMETHOUGHOUTTHEWHOLEMOVIEAND ICAN'TGETAWAY factor.
Mocker
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:28 AM       
that alternate ending would have been way better. I was basically hoping everyone would die by the end of the movie anyways(except marcus and kyle the only two actors that actually seemed to do well with the crap they were given)

at least it would have been an obvious fuck you to fans, instead of this shitpile some douchebags actually claim is good. plus maybe it would have saved us from the inevitable shitty sequels.

the rating probably wouldnt have helped it(2x better still sucks), it would have just turned into another Uwe Bowl move. What we needed was a better director, better script, then an R rating might have made it decent. I think the cast was actually pretty good, save Michael Ironside. the guy rules, but what a terrible choice, keep him in the b movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I think what was missing was the OHSHITAMACHINEISCHASINGMETHOUGHOUTTHEWHOLEMOVIEAND ICAN'TGETAWAY factor.
there is nothing i love more than a determined cybernetic organism(living tissue over metal endoskeleton)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:40 AM       
I wouldn't be able to watch this without being primarily occupied with what a dick Christian bale was.

Not that I'd go see it anyway.
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:09 AM       
So now that I am not going to go see this, could someone tell me how it plays out in a spoiler tag?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:18 AM       
moviespoiler.com is always good for that, apart from the annoying-as-hell popups.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
So now that I am not going to go see this, could someone tell me how it plays out in a spoiler tag?
It'll be fine on the small screen.

Spoilers!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I heard they were actually remaking the entire terminator series so
Mocker
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
TAKE THAT BACK SHERLOCK
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
a man with the heart of a machine with a heart of man?