Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 08:59 AM       
Why aren't we talking about the realignment? For the most part I thought it was done pretty well, though Columbus is kind of screwed because their division is a meat grinder. They already don't win much as it is. But now they will be winning even less.

Oh well, putting Philly and Pittsburgh in the same division will be fun. Just wish they had stuck Boston in there too because Boston Philly matches are always good
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
I didn't know they realigned it already :o

Looking into it right now.

In the meantime its gametime flagg.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
The CBJ's won't have to travel as far to get racked.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
If Giroux is not the MVP of the first half of the year then I don't know who is.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
Man I hate gireaux
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 01:04 AM       
But I love one of new players kassian. He's got ovechkin like skills, shooting and rough housing but he doesn't look like a total scumbag.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 07:29 AM       
Sabres are a good club - they should continue to make noise throughout the season.

Speaking of Buffalo ....
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 09:52 AM       
http://www.teeshirtuniversity.com/co...ngtown.jpg.jpg

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
Jackets have just scored their 2nd goal in the first quarter vs the bruins. how embarrassing for them
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 08:07 PM       
...nm, the universe has righted itself again
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Giroux gets a knee to the back of the head courtesy of Wayne Simmonds. Ouch. Hope it's not too serious.

Ironically, Simmonds had a pretty good game with a goal and an assist.
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM       
Well...the CBJ's new goalie Sanford again gives up 5+ goals. Mason must feel a little exonerated...but not too much...what'll ya give me for Nash?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
The Jackets chew up good goalies and spit them out useless.

As an aside, it looked like Tim Thomas was going to get attacked by the crowd there for a minute.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The Jackets chew up good goalies and spit them out useless.

As an aside, it looked like Tim Thomas was going to get attacked by the crowd there for a minute.
And they started Mason again tonight against Vancouver.
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Giroux gets a knee to the back of the head courtesy of Wayne Simmonds. Ouch. Hope it's not too serious.
It's serious:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...rouxconcussion
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
Isn't Crosby out indefinitely with concussion too? I thought I saw something on a TV yesterday as I passed.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
...Mason was not that bad tonight, actually.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 07:14 AM       
Quote:
Isn't Crosby out indefinitely with concussion too? I thought I saw something on a TV yesterday as I passed.
He's been out awhile, and won't be back before 2012. Concussions are serious business. Flyers have three regulars down now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 07:45 AM       
I remember the report saying that he had only played a couple of games this season and they lost anyway.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
Just for you, Kit, here is a statement by the Canucks coach on last nights BJ's win. Count the clichés.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain Vigneault
In my mind, that's a much better team than their record indicates. You can say it many times, but there are no easy games in this league. There might be a perception that we're going to step on the ice and win it very easily. You don't win games easily in this league. Tonight was another example.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
idk, sounds like some pretty deep embarrassment to me.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
idk, sounds like some pretty deep embarrassment to me.
Outta be. We turned around and lost to the Kings the next game.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
So the Lady Jackets are doing their silent auction thing again this year and sent me the brochure of prizes. When I saw the contents of the goalie baskets ("Lost", "Dumb and Dumber") I actually choked on my pepsi the way most irritating people only say they do.

http://issuu.com/cbjfoundation/docs/...ndColor#222222
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:11 PM       
It's funny that #20 is including a toothbrush and tooth whitening. WTF?

And Wisniewski's basket includes stuff autographed by other athletes
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
watching jackets-blues right now