Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
you're more than a little frightening in that pic, Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
You know what's really sad, I had girls giving me their numbers and trying to get it on with me at that time. I think they all wanted to fix me, but I didn't go out with anyone. I was dead set on trying to accidentally O.D.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
Was something going on at the time? I know depression sucks.

But you look like a war game hero or a bounty hunter in that. Very tough.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
He was addicted to meth. :<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Oh yeah, a lot had happened all right. It wasn't depression though. It was a general sick of everyone and everything. Depression is what happened when I found out that no matter how deep I get my self in, I will still fight to survive.

No, quitting meth was easy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Quitting you isn't
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
I know, baby. I know.
Insane Writer
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
Well at least you're that strong. Good for you.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:37 PM       

That is not strength. If you go around thinking that way you are gonna wind up in a very bad relationship.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
Then quit running and hop back on the meth train, you weasel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
I replaced it with Vodka, it's just a bad.

And yes I can take a complement. Thank you ZQ, that was very nice of you to say.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:49 AM       
As much of a drunken mick I am I don't like vodka. We had a falling out 6 years ago.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:56 AM       

CAMRUH FONE FTW
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
Those look like some thick glasses.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
I'm blind as fuc*
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
THEN YOU CANt SEE ME CALL YOU A BITCH

CAN YOU
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
BITCH
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:05 AM       
Also that picture of tadao isn't so much frightening as clownish but then i don't realy have a fear of clown lookin men
Role Assigner
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THEN YOU CANt SEE ME CALL YOU A BITCH

CAN YOU
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 02:27 AM       
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
SHOULDNT THAT SAY MATTJACK HEARTBREAKER?
Role Assigner
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 04:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SHOULDNT THAT SAY MATTJACK HEARTBREAKER?
Insane Writer
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
You're welcome Tadao.

And that picture of Matt looks vaguely familiar, but I can't figure out what it reminds me of...hmm (now I know what I'll spend all night wondering)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 02:14 PM       
Wondering with your finger
Insane Writer
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Har har.