Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadballChibcha View Post
I donīt care, as long as he doesnīt touch the Zelda franchise, or the Ninja Gaiden franchise, or the Devil May Cry franchise
Actually I think a Devil May Cry movie by Uwe would be WONDERFUL

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 11:16 AM       
i actually agre with dufresne i mean devil may cry check list
boobies. check
chessy dialog. check
extreme action scenes. check
save the world plot line. check
there all you need for a devil may cry game or movie

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
I'd like him a lot more if he'd start starring in his own movies.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 09:41 AM       
I was flipping through channels last night and happened to see Mr. Boll being interviewed on Fox News. He was excitedly explaining the premise of Postal while clips of the movie played. I'm fairly certain that I saw George Bush and Bin Laden holding hands while skipping through a park.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:02 AM       
I like that movie Postal, and more knowing that Titus brother starrings it, i love that redhead dude he used to maked me laugh on that show
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I'd like him a lot more if he'd start starring in his own movies.
since he used to be a boxer i think he should play little mac from the snes game
edit to white rat: thats the scene in the official movie poster

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I think I'll go see Postal. And I think my expectations will be lived up to quite nicely. Has anyone ever been disappointed by a Uwe Boll movie?
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 08:46 PM       
only jesus

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
edit to white rat: thats the scene in the official movie poster
If that's the case I'm sure that there will be a lot of diaspointed and incredibly confused Bush haters that will likely see that movie based on the poster alone.
Big Red Cat
Roggs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 03:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Has anyone ever been disappointed by a Uwe Boll movie?
I rented Alone in the Dark, not realizing Uwe's scabby, necrotic hand had been involved in the film. When I realized it was a Boll movie, I smited my forehead, but then realized it might stil be worth it as a so-bad-it's-good movie like House of the Dead. It wasn't. Oh God, it wasn't.

By the way, for any people who played the computer game as well, here's a list of things that the movie has in common with the game:

-The title.
-The name of the main character.

That's it. That's all.

From there, it goes on to be two hours of shitty acting (even though Boll managed to get semi-big name actors to sign on) and meandering, pointless plot. Nothing at all redeeming about the movie, it just flat out sucked. That's a phrase that's sort of lost its meaning over the years, but I say again: this movie SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Alone in the dark(movie) is what introducted me to Boll. I think somebody should just cannonize him...right into the sun. I'd stare straight at the sun if need be to track it.

I guess either way Uwe Boll if going to ruin my vision.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
Alone in the Dark was by far one of the best worst films I ever saw.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
Okay, I was just reading his Wikipedia entry.

This guy has a doctorate in literature. LITERATURE. How? I bet this guy can't even write a laundry list, let alone a PHD Dissertation. He definitely cannot write a script, that's for sure.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular View Post
Okay, I was just reading his Wikipedia entry.

This guy has a doctorate in literature. LITERATURE. How? I bet this guy can't even write a laundry list, let alone a PHD Dissertation. He definitely cannot write a script, that's for sure.

He probably got it in Clown College .
Standards are much lower there

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Apr 28th, 2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: standards
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 04:00 AM       
Uwe Boll has challenged Micheal Bay to a boxing match because he "sucks big time", according to a news article I read yesterday.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 06:46 AM       
We can agree on that. Uwe is fucking hilarious. While I hope he quits making movies because they're probably in some way damaging to the film industry, I think he's so entertaining that I don't want him to stop.

That was very funny. Well done.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 07:18 AM       
Yeah I want Boll to continue making films in the same way I never want Jack Tomson to be dis-barred. They're just like hilarious parodies of themselves these days.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
He probably got it in Clown College .
Standards are much lower there
Clown U makes sense, but I'm going to revise my original post.

I'm surprised this guy can READ. That is all.
taco loving zombie
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
lol the fight between boll and michael bay is on
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ylist=featured

by the way is there a way to contact boll personally i want to talk him into making dmc movie

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
he is so fucking nuts. I love this man. Micheal Bay is good at making shitty, big budget movies while Boll is amazing at butchering any video game movie. If they do actually fight, IT SHALL BE A CLASH OF THE TITANS INDEED!

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
This is awesome. Only in the world today could something like this happen. Never before.
SKATASTIC
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
Horschack vs Screech all over again. I'm assuming this fight will to be on Fox.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:58 AM       
I'm betting Boll has this one in the bag. The last time he challenged someone to a boxing match (some film critic) it turned out he had boxed in a semi-professional capacity for several years before becoming a film director.
The overweight film critic that had never boxed in his life didn't last long.

Needless to say this move by Boll successfully eliminated any criticisms which could be made about his films.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM       
Did anyone even read the update?

Quote:
UPDATE:
"An administrator on Michael Bay's official forums recently talked to the blockbuster poster boy (currently doing post-production work for "The Horsemen") who denied accepting Boll's challenge, and claimed he'd never spoken directly with Boll in the first place. We can't help but wonder -- is this another publicity stunt for the antagonized franchise-wrecker in light of the May 23 U.S. release for "Postal", or has Uwe finally lost his damn mind? Little from Column A, little from Column B."
taco loving zombie
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:19 PM       
but i want to see a fight but is pretty posible he lost his mind