Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
Emu mentioned having a stalker, that might have grown into something
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i don't let dumb shit on the internet intrude on my life that much but i guess different strokes for people who have strokes, or whatever
I took it to mean he had a mentally handicapped cat and it needed a good retard name.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Hi guys, let's talk about me and how I have an easy problem that I'm gonna fix just as soon as I get confirmation that you guys are like me.

JUST FUNNIN' YOU AAAAAARG.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
it's come to my attention someone i know is reading my posts. edit edit edit fuck you too.

Last edited by Dixie : Dec 8th, 2009 at 01:37 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
My condolences.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
OH GEEZ
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
If all of you sleep together at the same time its not cheating.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
FUCK YOOOOOOOUUUUU

Last edited by Dixie : Dec 8th, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Oh man! I'm at the GF's house. I hope you didn't have to stab someone.
Egg
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
find something else to do with your time, you're not even involved.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Fuck 'em.

And I mean that metaphorically.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
Oh noes! Is the Hen pen closed to you?
Egg
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
nope not here either

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
Yeah, I was the other man once. NO FUN!
Egg
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
zoop

Last edited by Dixie : Dec 8th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM       
what about punker kid? he gonna be ok on his own or is he gonna live with you guys?
Egg
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
going out for chinese food brb yall

Last edited by Dixie : Dec 8th, 2009 at 01:39 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
shrimp, pork, chicken. sweet and sour.

in that order.
Egg
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
hot and spicy beef with white rice and crab won tons
mmmmmmmm
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
whats that java site that is swedish ans sells housewares and it looks like a tom ans jerry mousetrap?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
crab won tons
GOD DAMN IT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 05:01 AM       
Dixie is almost an american legend

except that ive seen her!
Egg
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
the rumors about me right now are amazing.
apparently i'm some kind of druggie whore alcoholic demon woman with no conscience, no remorse, and no heart. i'm sure there's more, that's just what i've heard though.
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
I thought you were a succubus stealing the life essence out of old men with your feminine wiles.