Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:02 PM       
i thought he was ongar from the elder scrolls 3 oblivion and he was a poor fence living in destitution so that nobody would suspect he is a member of the thieves guild
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:14 AM       
If anyone makes a witch doctor make sure to name him ting tang.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:36 AM       
Does this have LAN? I think I asked this a few pages back, or something, and I can't remember. Someone help me out. Yeah, I could google it, but that would mean moving my mouse to the top of the screen and clicking, then typing. I guess this is more work, but I feel like I achieved something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:46 AM       
I havnt looked it up myself but people tell me its battlenet only, like SC2.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whos gonna be on at midnight
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM       
Servers aren't up till 12am pdt....so I'll be on tomorrow night
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM       
D3 is Battle.net only. Nothing on PC comes with LAN anymore.
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:11 PM       
did you buy a whole new computer ten thousand volt ghost?

also im downloading it right now
BANNED

Old May 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM       
mine is downloaded

see you cocksuckers at midnight
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:37 AM       
I did, I have to pay it off over 18 months time. I got an hp pavilion hpe or something.

My battltag is Lockeness#1232

I'll be on tomorrow night. Like tuesday to wednesday.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:57 AM       
Aww shit. 10k crackin skulls.
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:14 AM       
my name is Nothing#1678

and with that imma go get some food in anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@
Old May 15th, 2012, 02:25 AM       
Dimnos#1382
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:52 AM       
GUYS ONLY SEVEN MINUTES LefT
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:53 AM       
SIX MINUTES LEFT
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:53 AM       
I CANt DeCIde IF I SHOULD DO ALL THE MINUteS OR KEEP SPAMMINg THE LOG IN BUTTON
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:55 AM       
FUCK IT ILL JUST SMOKE A BOWL
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 03:02 AM       
omg im signing licensing agreements

oh wait

the servers are busy at this time please try again later
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:07 AM       
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 03:25 AM       

I SHOULDA KNOWN
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:34 AM       
i don't want to make a snarky post about what a good idea it was to make this game battlenet only when i'm helplessly failing to login :< but i'm tired forgive me.
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 03:37 AM       
i wasn't thinking that exact thought right now nor was i thinking other negative thoughts
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 03:39 AM       
dimnos probably got it on his first try cause he's a jerk
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2012, 04:13 AM       
i got on
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:30 AM       
i got on right after you said that. but when i tried to make a character it said something like 'unable to create hero due to party state' and now it's just sitting there. i don't want to log out D: