Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 11:29 AM        NEW SHORT: "GREAT WHITE - A 'JAWS' RIP-OFF!"
Being the huge fan of sharks that I am, I figured it's time that I start paying tribute to some of my favorite hilariously cheesy shark films. The first one I'm featuring is the most famous "Jaws" rip-off of them all called "Great White" (also known as "The Last Shark" and "Ultimo Squalo, L"). We're going to need a bigger boat...

NEW SHORT: "GREAT WHITE - A 'JAWS' RIP-OFF!"
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/great-white

Enjoy!
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
Great piece! I love all those horrible Jaws ripoffs, but I do think that, while they aren't exactly "ripoffs", you need to feature the sequels to Jaws, simply because they were just as bad as many of the generics out there.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 01:16 PM       
Yeah the 3rd and 4th Jaws movies are practically parodies of the original, that's how bad they are. If I had to rank the all-time cheesiest, poorly produced scenes ever to make it into a film, the sight of Jaws making his way towards the glass to crack it open in Jaws 3 would have to be in the top ten. I only wish I could've seen it in 3D in the theaters... that would've been a fuckin' riot.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 01:32 PM       
i read it, it was pretty good! I liked the way the shark was really big, almost a fatty shark. No wonder he was so hungry, that shark had a eating problem!

When I was little I had to watch all the Jaws movies, and I remember 3 scared the shit out of me Pretty much any scene in a Jaws with a bloody corpse underwater scared the shit out of my little boy ass think: The face in Jaws 1 :o AHHHHH :o In 3 the little guy floats up in the display glass scary
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 06:48 PM       
what about orca? that movie was basically jaws with a killer whale

i saw orca when i was a little one. it scarred me for life
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM       
The thing that slayed me about Jaws: The Revenge was that it freaking RIPPED OFF ORCA with the first kill.

Also, please, please, please do a bit on the retarded Shark Attack films, they just get worse and worse and worse, with the third one completely outlaming every other Jaws knockoff ever made.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 11:32 PM       
I didn't know MattJack was in the movie.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend