FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 05:27 PM        A plea to my lower intestine
WARNING! THIS IS GROSS! I MEAN IT!

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

SERIOUSLY!

Dear Lower Intestine,
Please stop doing this to me. I beg of you. Stop doing weird, uncomfortable and occasionally frightening things to me. I will give you whatever you ask for; enemas of the purest glacial spring water, the softest velvety toilet paper, anything, as long as you just digest food the way you are supposed to and release it in healthy stool.I know we haven't always gotten along, but I was hoping that we had put all that behind us, especially now that I've had that nasty old gall bladder taken out. Yet, today, you chose to give me the trots. Now, the trots themselves I can deal with, but why did it smell like eggs? I mean, the bathroom smelled like a diner at breakfast rush, and I haven't eaten eggs in at least two or three days. That is very disconcerting. Also, why were there diced carrots in it? I haven't eaten those in two or three days either. Are you telling me that food is staying in my system that long? That it just sat there like a big lump? That's fucking strange. I'm 27 years old, I'm too young to be having health problems. Don't make me go back to the gastroenterologist. No more uncomfortable procedures like what I had to go through with the fucking gall bladder. I beg of you, stop doing this to me.
Sincerely,
Jeanette X

Anyone have any advice? I'm really hoping this is a one off thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 05:30 PM       
You had better eat another tracer food just to make sure. One that you haven't eaten in a month.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:37 PM       
You might have a virus. It's not uncommon to experience pre gall bladder symptoms if you're getting sick. If it's a virus it'll attack the weakest point in the body.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:50 PM       
um, i think food stays in you for quite some time, 2-3 days isn't long for that. there's a reason those 'system flushes' that pull out of all your crap on a string take something like 10 pounds off your weight ;<
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Is anyone else as turned on as I am?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:59 PM       
EAT SOME CORN
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:35 AM       
There's a poster named "MY LOWER INTESTINE"?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM       
girls arent supposed to fart