Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:32 AM       
Vince appears to be edging ever closer to the inevitable nervous breakdown/suicide
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 10:42 AM       
I had a feeling this thread would draw Vinth out like rain draws worms onto the sidewalk.

"Maybe before you go and slam Coulter, you will read her books."
Vinth

A classicly bad Vinthism. You mean should, not will, since by using the word maybe you've already implied I have not. I've read her essays. Unless you're suggesting some sort of time travel, your sentence is meaningless.

Physical appearance has nothing to do with anything unless you're shallower than a slip n' slide. I'm comfortable with the way I look and if no one kills you before you reach my age I'm fairly confident you'll look worse. It's hard to say. I think, judging by your cowardice, I'm almost certainly much more handsome than you, but at this rate no one will ever know since we've as much chance of seeing your face as your seeing your submarine letter.

Does anyone recall serving in the national guard with W in Alabama? As opposed to in Texas? You do know those are different states, yes? And that his appearance or lack thereof in Alabama is the whole question? Which is why it might be important to find someone from Alabama who recalled having met a senator's son? And you do know that Alabama and Texas are different states? I mean still, even since the last time I wrote it a few sentences ago?

Ah, and the picture. Did you know, Vinth, I am a professional comedian? Did you know that picture was taken by one of the Mockers here after a show I did in NYC ? It's not a headshot, supergrover, it's a professional comedian mugging for the camera.

I know none of that compares with lying about a generic recruitment letter you lost, or squeezing your winkie while looking at the glamour shot on the back of 'Treason', or hiving up and feinting out at a concert or underwater handjob action or a website that sees less traffic than a rotary in a ghost town, but hell we all need something, Melissa.

You need to come around more often. I miss kicking you.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:16 AM       
You are so comfortable with your looks and standing in life, Max. You are just so comfortable that you feel the need to type a diatribe to someone half your age about how you are so successful and intelligent and about how you have a fatass body and you were "mugging" for the camera. You need to be "mugging" for money if the way your kids dressed in their picture has any parallel with your current income.

Wow, a Jewish comedian. Don't be *too* original, Max.
-----

Dole, you have this weird thing about me being depressed or committing suicide. Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false and 2) really, REALLY weird.
-----

Kevin, I have read Treason and Slander. Both great books with a large number of facts that are backed up with quality data.
-----

Jeanette, only losers, people who want to make money, people trying to surf the net for trim, and goth kids post their pics on the internet. I have no desire to put a picture up on any site, let alone this collective of mediocrity. The people who call this site home should pray that we do not lose our technology or goverment and have to go back to a state where strenght, intelligence and self-preservation are king. The lot of you would be fucked.

It is also cute that you won't read a book by someone you think it stupid. I think a lot of people are ignorant, but I will read their books to see their point of view. I know reading is scary for a woman such as yourself, but it's GRRL POWR time. You can read books in public. No one will beat you with a belt for doing so.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:16 AM       
This was quite more enjoyable than 95% of recent oao bashing. I guess there's just something magical about vince.
Mocker

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false
Vintage Vince!

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
This was quite more enjoyable than 95% of recent oao bashing. I guess there's just something magical about vince.
Yeah, you can say I'm magical. There is something else that is magical. It's called proper bathing. Try it sometime. You can even use what you refer to as "the magic sudsy-maker rock". We in civilized countries usually refer to it as soap.
Mocker

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:31 AM       
You forgot to make the standard derogatory remark about my sexuality
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:31 AM       
...priceless!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM       
What does Helm's personal hygiene have to do with anything?
Mocker

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:42 AM       
It has everything to do with it! EVERYTHING! SOAP!
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:52 AM       
Vinthy;

I'm busy right now, but it's nice to see the prodigal son has returned. I promise I'll kill the e-fatted calf later today.

Now that you've abandoned your own web site, I Hope you'll devote more time to us, who actually appreciatte you for who and what you re.

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 11:59 AM       
Well, Max, I'd love to wait around for you. Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.

Knock em dead with your routine, artifact duster!
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 01:35 PM       
I certainly will, failed gay prosititute! It's a shame they don't let you use the computer there like at your last 'job'.

I'm quite comfortable, thanks. And bashing someone half my age is nowhere near as embarassing for me as bashing someone one-sixteenth my intelligence, but you're the most tempting fish in a barrell I've ever seen. Yes, your younger and far stupider, but not shooting you would be looking a gift horse in the mouth.

You didn't get my girls were playing dress-up? Not surprising. My guess is the only woman you know well is your mom, and she only plays dress up when she's working. See, the joke I'm making here, is that your mom, right? Fucks people for money. It's funny joke, because it has your mom in it and fucking. Get it? Your Mom is a whore! I put that in my 'routine' becuase I didn't want the whole thing to go over your head.

"Wow, a Jewish comedian. Don't be *too* original, Max. "

Couldn't get out of it, Denise. I'm contractually obligated to do comedy. You know, the way you have to be a bigoted, slack jawed, repressed homo sub cretin on account of your Italian. I mean, that is the only reason you are all those things, right?

Dole's thing about you offing yourself isn't wierd at all. Manic depressives do it all the time. A lot of us here have notice your radical mood swings and commented on them. It's an easy call. I give you less than even odds of reaching forty before one of your depressive cycles goes so low you try to blow your brain out and end up wearing a prosthetic cheek and jaw for the rest of your life.

Are your copies of "Treason" and "Slander" too sticky to lend out? 'Cause I wat to read them, but the idea having any of my money end up in her pocket makes me puke.

"Oh, sure, Jew, say Jew things on me because of you being a Jew doing Jew things"
Vinth "I said Jew to you!" Clambake.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 02:01 PM       
i credit gwb for being the great simpleton-enabler who has provided a safe place for coulter (among others) and her followers to flourish.

the dumbing down of america to fundamentalist values is disheartening.. the similarities to some other fundamentalist groups is frightening.

Buffalo Tom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.
So you're finally going to single-handedly quell the uprisings in Iraq, in the hopes that someone in Bechtel or Haliburton will reward your heroism with some cushy job, like night security guard? Or do you mean you're going to go searching for that last Ding Dong you swear you saw in the box while getting a chubby looking at the dusk jacket of 'Treason'?

I'm inclined to believe the latter scenario because you are a COWARDLY FAT-ASS.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Well, Max, I'd love to wait around for you. Unfortuantly, I have to go to a real job and do real work.

Knock em dead with your routine, artifact duster!
Everyone, raise your hand if you think a guy who shuffles papers and punches keys from nine to five is better than someone who makes twice times as much money for half the hours by telling jokes.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 03:23 PM       
I just like the part where Vince made fun of Max for being Jewish. He's JEWISH! HAHAHAHA!

It's funny because it's true.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
You need to be "mugging" for money if the way your kids dressed in their picture has any parallel with your current income.
It's called "playing dress-up". It's what normal kids were doing while you were torturing small animals.

Quote:
Kevin, I have read Treason and Slander. Both great books with a large number of facts that are backed up with quality data.
Yeah, right. Lets see some examples.
Quote:
I have no desire to put a picture up on any site, let alone this collective of mediocrity.
Yet you keep telling us how handsome and fit you are. More bullshit you can't back up.

Quote:
It is also cute that you won't read a book by someone you think it stupid. I think a lot of people are ignorant, but I will read their books to see their point of view.
What books containing other points of views have you read?
Besides, I've read Coulter's columns. I've learned about her point of view from them, and I have no desire to read more ravings from an obvious lunatic.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 05:49 PM       
I just want to clarify that I am not too chickenshit to post a picture. It's more that I need to get some film developed and learn how to work the scanner first.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM       
Digital camera
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog
Digital camera
Money
Pee Wee Herman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM       
So go buy some money with your laissez faire capitalism.

"Boy, me and my family sure are quoyed a lot in people's signatures"
-Max Burbank
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:23 PM       
That's only funny when ArtificialBrandon does it.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM       
you dont need to read in 200 pages what you can gather in ten.

couter is an attention whore, and says things that are friggin sick.

also, i enjoy you zeb, it makes max say some of the funniest stuff ive ever seen on i-mockery, so thanks for being here
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 02:57 AM       
"Dole, you have this weird thing about me being depressed or committing suicide. Your obession with my mental well-being is 1) false and 2) really, REALLY weird. "

-As Bill Hicks said, just planting seeds dude. I really think its something you need to contemplate late at night when its just you alone with your shambling, weak excuse for a conscience, you pathetic racist ghoul.

You are obviously a deeply unhappy human being, that is so fucking obvious its scary.