Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
This picture needs more Willie wearing sunglasses.

I am not sure if he should have his arms folded and a grim look on his face, or a grin and some cheerful little thumbs hitting the air.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow, that was a super gay song there Carnivore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I don't know that history. :whooshovermyhead
He looks like the guy from Creed. When anyone mentioned the resemblance he would be irked. Not a lot of back-story really.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:28 AM       
I knew Chojin changed the video, but I wanted to help get him stirred up. I'm glad I don't look like Creed guy.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 03:00 AM       
actually the story was that being accused of loving creed threw him into fits of rage
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
In the US, they don't have a wage. The average is just over $3 an hour and all tips have to be reported and taxed. When I worked at a local restaurant, the person training me got a paycheck for negative 22 cents due to the taxes from her tips.

In other words, shut up

Actually I was talking about why I should have to leave a tip for wait people in my country, where they receive a wage.

The minimum wage in Australia is $AU14.30, which would equal about 8.10 pounds and $US13.23.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:21 AM       
Damn. I think minimum wage here is like $7.25US.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM       
min wage in canada is like CDN$8.50 I think?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:31 PM       
When I waited on tables, I made U.S. Minimum plus tips. I love California.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 03:14 PM       
They make minimum wage here in Oklahoma.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:17 PM       
I had a shitty afternoon. Among other things, a cranky elderly neighborhood lady was complaining about the fact that kids trick or treat. She didn't want to deal with it and besides, she wanted to keep the candy for herself. She was counting how many kids on the street might annoy her on Halloween, and she pointed at my stomach and said, "And that'll be another one."

If I were less strictly schooled in manners, I might have said something nasty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:35 PM       
like "Don't worry, I'll teach mine to stay away from creepy old witches house."?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Strike one was when she told me that I shouldn't have wasted money burying my infant twins when they died last year, that I should have just had the hospital throw them away.

Strike two was when she saw my mom walking my dog and went over to ask if my mom knew how easy it was to kill a dog.

This was strike three, and even though I managed to hold my tongue because of the company I was in, I still have all these black bats of rage flapping before my eyes, you know?

She certainly does not have to worry about my bringing a kid to her house to trick or treat. She's the kind of person who would give out poisoned candy, if there is such a type.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:45 PM       
That neighborhood is gonna turn you into a killer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:47 PM       
It just might.

The thought that there are more people like that in the world angers and frightens me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:53 PM       
bitch needs to get egged
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM       
with grenades
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 05:59 PM       
in the mouth
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 06:02 PM       
I forgot to tell you about when she was delighted to find a nest of bunnies in her yard. She poisoned all of them.

She also regularly calls Animal Control if she hears anyone's dog barking.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM       
She needs a horseradish enema.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 08:44 PM       
It's almost like those old bats in the movies, you know, like the one in the Wizard of Oz who takes Toto or the old bitch in Gremlins who wants to kill the dog. Before I moved to this neighborhood I had a hard time believing that that sort of person actually existed, but they do. There are a lot of mean, selfish people out there who get joy out of making others miserable.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF ME, I APOLOGIZE
i thought this was a hotwheel with a little lego man in it

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Strike one was when she told me that I shouldn't have wasted money burying my infant twins when they died last year, that I should have just had the hospital throw them away.

Strike two was when she saw my mom walking my dog and went over to ask if my mom knew how easy it was to kill a dog.

This was strike three, and even though I managed to hold my tongue because of the company I was in, I still have all these black bats of rage flapping before my eyes, you know?

She certainly does not have to worry about my bringing a kid to her house to trick or treat. She's the kind of person who would give out poisoned candy, if there is such a type.
What an old whorish bitch.

Is this old hag a remarkable old creature that can sit on the end of a broom stick and take off? Can she actually achieve flight?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
actually the story was that being accused of loving creed threw him into fits of rage
You're right. It was that long complicated story, not my long complicated story at all.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
There are a lot of mean, selfish people out there who get joy out of making others miserable.
In here too.