Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 01:37 AM       
Gotta go for round 2
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:11 AM       
dude you can bust a nut and keep goin
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:24 AM       
That's what round 2 is all about.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:26 AM       
i kno i was talkin to milhouse ;_;
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:28 AM       
Milhouse cries after sex.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:28 AM       
and she cries during
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:38 AM       
And before.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
i soemtimes feel bad that willie doesn't post in his own thread
me too lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:58 AM       
i bought 40 dollars worht of cheese the other day, it's the best

i got smoked provolone, jalapeno-garlic cheddar, a red wine washed cow's milk cheese called red darla, and a rind washed cow's and goat's milk cheese called caldwell crik chevrette that was so intense that when i tasted it, it nearly knocked me unconcious
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:59 AM       
i also made some hash oil lol
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:03 AM       
jalapeno-garlic cheddar is probably the best cheese ever
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:04 AM       
with all the talk of gary busey goin on in that one thread, i started watchin' that I'm with Busey show again, and he's such a crazy guy
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:12 AM       
I will protect you
Nothing can hurt you
No storm clouds gathering terrify

I am a mountain
Surrounded by your love
You are a mountain that dreams are made of

We fight for love
We fight for love
Fight for love

Somewhere... somehow... someone

I fight with fire
As I watch them conspire
To blow my world apart

Between the light
And the endless night
You will always be in my heart

We fight for love
We fight for love
Fight for love
We fight for love

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:12 AM       
great movie guys!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:51 AM       
For all those who've failed
you will have your day
and you'll hear them say
"I don't understand how things went wrong,
I've always been great, good-looking and strong"

When they feel like you have all the time
It's your revenge
FAILURE

I guess that's life,
failure is the best revenge

Be proud of your flounders
and falter with pride
Fail without shame
cuz you never tried

Don't bother building a trophy case,
Unless they start handing them out for last place
Be humble because no one is safe
It sneaks right up
FAILURE

Everybody join the club,
Failure is the best revenge

FAILURE

Only one way of doing things right,
but a thousand ways wrong,
so join the fight.
In showing the winners we don't play their games,
an army of losers
retarded and lame

a chance to unite
cuz we're all the same
It's great to be a
FAILURE

Never try
Failure is the best revenge

Avoid mediocrity
and run the other way
Stay at the bottom
you're welcome to stay

Make them remember you for failure without match
Every defeat is a feather in your cap.
I give a crap

We all belong
FAILURE
One billion strong
FAILURE
come join the club
FAILURE
Never try
Failure is the best revenge.

OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
seriously watch this fucking thing
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:32 AM       
That was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:36 AM       
wheres this at?
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:51 AM       
well the dude is from alabama, dunno if it's in a public place or if he's just got it set up in a warehouse somewhere
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM       
i must have watched that thing twenty times by now
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:24 AM       
You're wondering what the animatronics are?

It was from this childhood dreamland franchise called Showbiz Pizza. You go there to play standard arcade games and eat sub-par pizza while robotic animals do a programmed routine. I remember having gone there for my sixth birthday and it was like this sick life lesson of actualizing your dreams. See, I remember my fourth birthday was the first time I questioned the essential value of life and wondered whether or not I wanted to die. Leading into my sixth birthday two years later, I had this image in my head that just by being at Showbiz Pizza I would be in the kind of bliss the sort of which medical science says only lethal doses of narcotics could induce.

I remember arriving there and pinching myself to see if I was dreaming, because television taught me that's what you're supposed to do to alleviate uncertainty of your waking state. Then, I got very bored and very nihilistic very fast.

When I was seven or eight the franchise underwent a conversion and it stayed the same except it came to be called Chuck-E-Cheezes or something. In my earliest recollections, say age 3-5, I HATED Billy Bob (the main character of the Showbiz Pizza routine--the bear in the yellow and red striped overalls) but his replacement Chuck-E-Cheez was a mouse whom I absolutely loathed and made me pine for the day when Billy Bob would come back. It was a day that never came.

My sister's clique wanted to do their prom dinner there and they were denied entry. A few weeks ago my friend wanted to have another friend's bachelor party there, but we ended up at a shitty jazz festival instead "because the fucking mouse wouldn't do a lap dance".

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:29 AM       
haha did you see the video they did for the scav hunt
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ikgvtiw_KM
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:46 AM       
Wow. Thanks, willie.

By the way, that team is centered around one of the houses to which an alumnus donated an absurd sum just so they could dick around with frivolous expenses. The armadillo thing comes from the fact that they bought this really nice armadillo mascot costume that is worn anytime they can justify it. On one hand it's like they violate the sacred fraternity that scaving is supposed to be all about building nuclear reactors out of PVC pipes whatever else was found by dumpster diving, but on the other hand that's really fucking awesome.

That being said, the team to whom I pledge allegiance pulled off getting the greatest .wav file in history from Don LaFontaine.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:22 AM       
oh dang. that sounds neat