Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 12:27 PM        Triforce Tattoo
I am a hardcore Zelda fan. I own them all, even the Philips CD-I embarassments. I drink blue potions and crap Nayru's Love. And now with the upcoming release of Twilight Princess, I can't seem to think about anything else. You can play with kittens, COME ON

So, I've decided that I will get a triforce tattoo.

Not sure which hand... I think in TP it will be on his right, but on all others it's been the left.

Should I get it all black? Yellow with black borders? or all yellow?

Should I make the courage portion stand out more than the other two?

And how big should it be?

I've never had a tattoo before so I've got alot of questions

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 01:46 PM       
Shoulder. Ask the tattoo artist, but it should fit the size of the muscle you’re getting it on. If you get it on your shoulder, it should be only on your deltoid. ect...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 01:54 PM       
I was on the verge of getting one too, and even asked for opinions on here before I went and got one. Decided against it though for various reasons :O

A zeke tattoo from zombies ate my neighbors though, THAT would be awesome.

That was very funny. Well done.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 02:42 PM       
Do a google image searce on "triforce tattoo" and you'll see they're tacky as hell.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 02:54 PM       
Or you could have one of the pieces white and say that part is yours.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 05:11 PM       
My parents say once I turn 16 I can get one. So yeah. Id do it. But put it on the left make it all yellow and have the courage part stand out. Thats what Im getting. But dont fuck yourself and label them ESPECIALLY if you label them wrong like that jackass guy on Collegehumor.com. Some idiot really did that and now hes too poor to get it removed.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 06:48 PM       
Yeah me and 2 buddies were gonna each get a different part colored in. Then we realized we're dorks. You're not original.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 07:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
My parents say once I turn 16 I can get one. So yeah. Id do it. But put it on the left make it all yellow and have the courage part stand out.
Do not. Have it colored. As Marc pointed out, they look tacky as hell. A plain black triforce tattoo on your shoulder would be a good idea. You can have it be as large as you want, and no one can see it in a job interview.

Remember that has to be large. Then you can be a MANLYMAN.
Mocker
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
My parents say once I turn 16 I can get one. So yeah. Id do it. But put it on the left make it all yellow and have the courage part stand out.
Do not. Have it colored. As Marc pointed out, they look tacky as hell. A plain black triforce tattoo on your shoulder would be a good idea. You can have it be as large as you want, and no one can see it in a job interview.

Remember that has to be large. Then you can be a MANLYMAN.

But I want it on my hand!
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
I'm getting some crazy eyeball/spaceship tattoo on my back.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:49 PM       
I want a man chopping off a zombie's head with a giant flaming sword.

Or Kermit the Frog.
Forum Virgin
The Goblin King is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:52 PM       
Heh, I was figuring about getting a Zelda tattoo, but now I figure it'll be uber geeky of me *No offense meant, but I'm the Zelda freak among my friends so me getting a triforce tattoo would just have everyone labelling me as the weird Zelda kid for the rest of my life*

All I can suggest is, make it ornate. Don't have just a block of yellow, have it like, a metallic shield look or something, slightly rusting or breaking, I don't know...just something cool. Find a friend who can draw really well and get them to sketch something out for you.

And yeah, get it in a place where you can cover it up easily. Unfortunantely tattoo's scare people off *Our society is so lovely*
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 09:58 PM       
It's Gareth!
Mocker
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:04 PM       
Dude The Labrynith is a BADASS movie. If you dont like it you can lick my hairy asshole.
Mocker
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:05 PM       
The Goblin kings avatar is from the movie. Thats why I said that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:09 PM       
No shit. That's why I said Gareth, you moron.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:38 PM       
You should forget the tatto and put the money towards being a better American.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:50 PM       
http://www.angelfire.com/blog/blazedninja/tattoonew.jpg

lol, the acne makes this one :<

http://www.onlinecomic.net/images/triforcetatnew.jpg

this one is hot, though :o
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:53 PM       
HOLY SHIT. I WANT THAT TATTOO
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
it's as if Guitar Woman was pulling on his hair in an ecstacy of shame and obssession for WEEKS and decided to come up with a PLAN YALL A PLAN FOR COMEBACK
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:55 PM       
I love the idea of Tattoos. But then I decided to get the Decals for my car instead. But I have to have a good car. Then Decipticon Logos all the way.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
i'd think the best triforce tattoo would be simple white on the back of the hand, like in the smash bros melee intro.

you'd have to get a tan, though, which is sort of PARADOXIAL with zelda tattoos.
was never good
because you'd have to go outside
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:56 PM       
did you get my joke
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
Well, it could be surrounded by pigmentation.