Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 09:11 AM       

:0
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
some kid was selling fruit for a fundraiser or something and my girlfriend bought some not realizing the amount of fruit it was and now we have like 50 tangelos.

hasppy birthdayto me in a few days!!!!!!!citrus!!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
Oh fuck, SELLING FRUIT. Steal it from people's yards and turn it around for profit. Wait 'til the Eating Healthy and Being Poor thread hears about this

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
man, i'm just down coz of the paper chase, man
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:35 AM       
if i had fruit trees i would never eat anything except fruit and then i would die but it would be a happy death
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
"I was born a poor farmer in rural India in 1936. Today I rely on and edit Wikipedia."

"When I purchased my first computer in 2005, just using the mouse was difficult because my hands shake. But by 2009 I had discovered Wikipedia!"

What the fuck, when is this shit going to be over

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:46 AM       
Am I the only one here who doesn't really like fruit? Maybe bananas and grapes I guess. I like vegetables, son.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
PINEAPPLES IS THE BOMB.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
FLAVORS UP THE JIZZ FOR THE LADIES

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 11:57 AM       
HERE IS A HAIKU
I HAVE ADD, YOU KNOW
SO I MIGHT STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING

Old Dec 9th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
i dated a girl who didn't like fruit

A FREAK
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
a guy on my facebook is this crazy paleo diet fgt and now he's going on about fluoride

anyone have a link to a choice coolinator thread i could post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
"I was born a poor farmer in rural India in 1936. Today I rely on and edit Wikipedia."

"When I purchased my first computer in 2005, just using the mouse was difficult because my hands shake. But by 2009 I had discovered Wikipedia!"

What the fuck, when is this shit going to be over
and those stupid sure fire get money faces.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
"things were never easy for me, i was born a poor black child"
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
why are you guys talking about fruit everywhere

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Oh fuck, SELLING FRUIT. Steal it from people's yards and turn it around for profit. Wait 'til the Eating Healthy and Being Poor thread hears about this
hahaaa ohhhhh, that's good

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
FOR THE LADIES
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
fruit good what else is there to say !!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 06:10 PM       
Wait, you can rely on Wikipedia as a job? It somehow provides income?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
i'm digging giorgio moroder week
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Wait, you can rely on Wikipedia as a job? It somehow provides income?
it sounds like he's retired/disabled, and Wikipedia is THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES HIM JOY
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it sounds like he's retired/disabled, and Wikipedia is THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES HIM JOY
ladies and gents, the most depressing thing ever posted on this forum
The Unicorn
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
NOT EVEN CLOSE.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 08:43 PM       
what about when we found how that sam isnt even sam's real name, and he gets a free cheeseburger and we dont?

fuck that.
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM       
I AM STILL PISSED