Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Aw, shucks! I bet he was so close to turning it all around and suddenly maturing, too.
I know. It was really hard to ban him after his recent comments, but with great power, comes great responsibility.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
A TRUE LEGEND HAS NOW FOREVER VANISHED FROM THE I-MOCKERY LANDSCAPE.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've never really figured out what that tapout shit is all about.

Its about tapping out. Folks call it MMA now. I still prefer cagefighting.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
I came up with this pun and wrote it on my notebook. Then I almost called a customer it.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
Agatha Crispy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Due to thread trolling and some asinine PMs, I'm sorry to inform you all that Microshock will not only not be participating in the Secret Santa event, but he won't be participating in anything on the I-Mockery forums anymore. Farewell, chump
I was all primed to comment that this news was a micro-shock, but I remembered that I'm not on a pregnant mom forum where people post lol emoticons at terrible jokes to be nice

I have 15,000 posts on that forum too

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 09:51 PM       
I just realized that when I'm talking to someone and they start a lot of sentences with "Actually...", I do like the Willie-spambot-edit thing in my head and all I hear after that is "I AM AN ASS I AM AN ASS I AM AN ASS".

:/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
A three-hour nap and a nightmare changed my entire day.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Due to thread trolling and some asinine PMs, I'm sorry to inform you all that Microshock will not only not be participating in the Secret Santa event, but he won't be participating in anything on the I-Mockery forums anymore. Farewell, chump.
Aw Rog, I didn't know you got my name. That was exactly what I wanted for Christmas. How did you know?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
I THOUGHT NOOB WAS BACK BUT IT WAS JUST A SPAMMER BUMPING AN OLD THREAD.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Aw Rog, I didn't know you got my name. That was exactly what I wanted for Christmas. How did you know?
Running this site gives me great powers during Secret Santa events.

p.s. Even though you just received your gift early from me, you still have to buy somebody a Secret Santa gift.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Its about tapping out. Folks call it MMA now. I still prefer cagefighting.
Isn't tapping out what you do when you are losing a fight?

I thought tapout was a brand name associated with the fighting. All the lumpen-scum that live here all started wearing this tapout crap just out of nowhere. One day it was G-Unit and then suddenly it's Tapout.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
eww
The Unicorn
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
DON'T WORRY THEY'LL GO BACK TO KOALA BEARS OR KANGAROOS OR UNICORNS OR WHATEVER INHABIT THE MAGICAL FANTASY LAND YOU LIVE IN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:26 AM       
unicocks
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
YOU GOT COCKS AND ASS SEX ON THE BRAIN SON

THATS BAD YOU CAN GET BRAIN DISEASE

ROGER HAD A SIT DOWN WItH MICROSHOCKS MOM BEfORE HE BANNED HIM. HIS MOM WAS ALL, "I THINK THAT IF YOU CAN"T FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE GAME THEN MAYBE YOU DON"T DESERVE TO PLAY. I'VE LOOKED AT THE WAY YOUVE BEEN ACTING AND IM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. I THINK THIS IS BEST FOR EVERYONE"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 04:55 AM       
http://www.maglite.com/product.asp?psc=6DCELL

Can this honestly be used for anything besides bludgeoning people?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 07:26 AM       
It's also a torch. I used to have one similar to that when I was a security guard, I held it back to front like Mulder does.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 07:56 AM       
it doesn't look flammable.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 08:17 AM       
"A torch which uses fire as its light-source is often called a "burning torch", to distinguish from the modern use of the word "torch" to mean "flashlight" in all English speaking countries outside North America."
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM       
oh, British Commonwealth, when will you ever learn.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM       
The wikipedia page reads to me like it is rolling its eyes.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM       
My spellchecker flags flashlight as incorrect.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 08:20 AM       
Also spellchecker, so yeah. Not the most useful feature.