Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 12:57 AM        NEW ROM HACK REVIEW: "WILFORD ISLAND!"
He's back again. Yes, that old familiar face that we've seen in rom hacks of the past. Wilford Brimley. The man. The mystery. The oat harvester. Dr. Boogie dives deep into the madness that is the mind of Wilford Brimley (or is it Pope Hentai?) in his latest rom hack review of Wilford Island! Not an easy game by any means, so kudos to Dr. Boogie for being able to actually complete it. I can't even beat the first friggin' level :o

NEW ROM HACK REVIEW: "WILFORD ISLAND!" -by Dr. Boogie
http://www.i-mockery.com/romhacks/wilford-island

Enjoy!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 07:27 AM       
Motherfucking finally. The rom hack reviews really are a gem of i-mock's that is entirely its own.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM       
sup pope hentai
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 07:59 PM       
i thought you left forever
pope_hentai is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 11:05 AM       
yay! i've been waiting for that review to happen.....

When Chavo is bad he goes in the barrel!
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 12:31 PM       
I purposely didn't read it as protest against pope hentai's bullshit. It's not funny if he makes them specifically to get onto i-mockery; I even remember when he posted here the first time and everybody was sucking his dick about it.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM       
The ROM hacks are what made me truly discover I-Mock. Heart.

Wilford's face reminds me of a happy Roast Beef.
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 12:49 AM       
who said i made them specifically to get onto i-mockery? I actually enjoy it as a hobby. If i was worried about it i'd have harrassed people and continuously poster here for the last 7 or 8 months since i actually got that hack up on MY website. And who here was sucking my dick? hell... i'm lucky when my wife does that, let alone an internet message board.... and i'll tel ya what i'd rather have her do it then a snotty little prick from teh intarweb. tell ya what, i'll dig ya up another shitty penis and nazi hack or just slap one together right quick since thats more your speed.

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor
I purposely didn't read it as protest against pope hentai's bullshit. It's not funny if he makes them specifically to get onto i-mockery; I even remember when he posted here the first time and everybody was sucking his dick about it.
I gotta say, I don't remember him being around here and recieving high praise for anything.

Also, the Wilford Island hack has been around for a while. It didn't just pop up the moment we started doing these rom hack reviews.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 02:41 AM       
Don't mind Krythor, Hentai, he's just one of our numerous uninformed idiots with a false sense of entitlement. -Chojin
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 06:25 AM       
The thread where he was hanging around and people were asking him questions about the hacks that he was gleefully answering was pretty long if my memory serves me correctly, and I remember jixby in particular making fun of him for it.

I do think the rom hacks are funny, by the way. I don't mean to be a weenie, but pope hentai gets right up my nose.
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 11:39 AM       
so let me get this straight.. answering questions=having my dick sucked? Well if thats the case feel free to ask anything, so i can give ya a face-full of thick oat fuled baby-pope-to-be.

Arts & Farts
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 11:46 AM       
In hindsight, I really shouldn't care and the way I worded what I said made me look like a grouchy asshole, but I still stand by my point that periodically popping up to post about your own rom hack's review that was written specifically to mock it is annoying and queer.

Apologies to Boogie for lowering the tone of the thread after the effort he put into writing it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 12:03 PM       
It's been a long time since the point of every i-mockery article was to make fun of something. I think you're jealous of Pope Hentai.

You're jealous of his relationship with the webmaster of this site.

You're jealous of the fact that he can sing.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
And so, until next time, remember that being creative is more than just taking the hard work of dozens of artists, programmers, and writers, and filling it with racism and bizarre symbolism.
I take that line to be mockery.

What I find funny about the Wilford Brimley hacks is that somebody thought it was a funny enough concept in the first place to put the effort into making them, as if he thought that nobody would see something so zany coming; so when he posts here to suck up the attention, it tells me that he's just not got the joke. Maybe it's me who hasn't got it, if this isn't the case.

It reminds me of when a TV show mocks a celebrity, and that celebrity instantly pops up the next day to let everybody know that they loved the joke and are big fans of the show, just so everybody can say what a great sport they are.

Like I said, I know I said it like a dick, but it was a knee jerk response to "I was waiting for that review to happen." It was that comment that filled me with rage.

Total posts: 838
[0.24% of total / 0.89 posts per day]

If I was jealous and wanted to make a name for myself here, I'd be trying alot harder.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 02:42 AM       
You already have a name here: Wiener.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 02:57 AM       
I'll have a new name: Hero.
was never good
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 03:02 AM       
shut up

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 04:41 AM       
Yes! About damn time, the rom hacks are what got me started on this whole site years ago. Good review overall.

Blaber66 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurlugon
The ROM hacks are what made me truly discover I-Mock. Heart.

Wilford's face reminds me of a happy Roast Beef.
Haha, that's how I stumbled onto this site too. Fucker.
was never good
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 03:43 AM       
and apparently it's time to stop doing them