Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I thought those were tattoos, but I guess if the second picture is newer then yeah that's a good indicator of The Crazy
They could have been henna tatoos
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
with random fucking things wrong with them? Who tell you that they "have trouble opening up to people"? And have excess baggage to boot?
Woah woah woah. I didn't say any of that man. Plus thats the thing that if I'm not in a 'relationship' (highschool relationships ), I generally don't have to deal with her problems as much.

Quote:
Getting laid is easy, you pussbot. GO TO PARTIES or something, Jesus
I'm on one of the lowest tiers of the social ladder, what parties would I go to?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Pot parties
The great equalizer. That's where the social ladder turns into the social chutes and ladders.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
Don't listen to them. When you get older and look at these pictures of big soft titties, you'll wonder why you didn't make more of an effort to get your dick between them.

All bitches are crazy at your age. Might as well work on the one that already has accepted your cock in her mouth. She is also blessed with good looks. Buy her a ring.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
Now that tadao has his wank material, let's return to the main issue
Also, who was it who had the pic of underage ELX saved to his HD before she could delete it?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Also, where are the dirty pics.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
Hella liquidstatik thread up in this bitch

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Also, who was it who had the pic of underage ELX saved to his HD before she could delete it?

Bitch, I was doing my civic duty. Everyone knew it would be gone in a day, posting pictures online is retarded unless you're willing to catch shit

Plus, I love any excuse to bust out coldcache
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
Woah woah woah. I didn't say any of that man. Plus thats the thing that if I'm not in a 'relationship' (highschool relationships ), I generally don't have to deal with her problems as much.
See, if you ACTUALLY had this healthy and robust mentality, this thread wouldn't exist.

AND DAMNIT TADAO HE'S NOT GETTING HIS DICK BETWEEN THE TITS

STOP ENCOURAGING WASTED TIME, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE BJs ARE FREQUENT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
She's probably looking for a guy who is willing to put his dick in her. Hangie is too shy to do it so she is hoping that either his friend will or Hangie will get jealous enough to man up.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
You may already be there.
That damn kid
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM       
I'm not sure which of you two to trust. This is just like Myst and it's going to turn out I should've listened to neither of you.

Although Tadao's getting me pumped up, it sure would be swell to tittyfuck her. Perhaps I should have gone to the insufferable jackassery that is our local anime club today to have gotten her to go hang out with me.

...Who's liquidstatik
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
He's a card carrying ephebophile. You're considering going to a high school ANIME CLUB just in hopes of getting in with ONE GIRL, you emotional sponge, get over this shit already and move on. I can safely tell you this, because you wisely won't listen to internet people. Unfortunately, you'll then screw up IRL and we will keep being amused.

Unless you listen to Tadao, then shit's going to turn overtly hilarious.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Of course, he's confident that she's actually willing to screw you if you try REALLY, REALLY hard, whereas I can diagnose from a distance that the ship has sailed, sucker

Last edited by Grislygus : Apr 11th, 2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Of course, you can't be sure that Tadao is actually SIRIUS ahahahahaha oh man I'm so awesome it's unbelievable
That damn kid
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
Even it did end in me humiliating myself I feel like it would be worth it for a CHANCE at pussy, plus good stories to tell here. I suppose I'll try to post here if anything happens.

Last edited by Hangie : Apr 11th, 2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: I stupidly did not read Gus's first sentence
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
hangie i think you should just chop it off and get it over with #didn'treadthisthread
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
If shes an anime chick you need to put your tongue in her ass...then your dick. That's how you get women to go crazy over you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 11:52 PM       
She likes to give head and get her pussy rubbed. This is what most people call foreplay, that means you are supposed to fuck her. She's just waiting for it. If you aren't going to, she will find someone who will, which is what she is doing.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That's how you get women to go crazy over you.
Plus, don't forget to airhorn her just as you finish. Chicks dig that.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
Quote:
[This] shit's going to turned overtly hilarious.
fixed
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
She likes to give head and get her pussy rubbed. This is what most people call foreplay, that means you are supposed to fuck her. She's just waiting for it. If you aren't going to, she will find someone who will, which is what she is doing.
Yeah, I'm actually going to have to agree with Tadao on this one. Next hook up be assertive, go down on her like it's your last meal and then break out a condom.
e: because as you said, what have you got to lose?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
ERIC CONVEYS AN EMOTION: HAS THE TANK RUN DRY?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
That damn kid
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Well then, I guess I should go buy some condoms. I'm such a pussy I'm probably going to be embarrassed getting them.

Anyhow I don't even know when we might hook up since I'm going to be gone from Thurs. to next weekend because of a school China trip., and we usually hook up on weekends if her parents are out. Do I wait until I'm back from China or do I try to hook up tommorow?