Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM        Palestine: Legititmizing The Illegitimate
Today I was merely reading through some political forums and I noted something quite intriguing as I saw a video about the fabrication of the Macedonian ethnicity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x304JNlww3s

Similar to Macedonians, there are other made up ethnicities. The most boisterous, exploitive and destructive being the political cause of Muslims living in their rightfully established state surrounding Israel who are not satisfied with being given a meager 90% of the Palestinian Mandate (not to mention the rest of the Middle East, in which 700,000 Jews traditionally have lived under Islamic repression).

The historic notion of a Palestinian people and a Palestinian state is absurd:

"
Jordan is Palestine. Palestine is Jordan. This is the royal decree and sentiments of two of the kings of Jordan.
"Palestine and Jordan are one..." said King Abdullah in 1948.
"The truth is that Jordan is Palestine and Palestine is Jordan," said King Hussein of Jordan, in 1981.
Let's closely examine the facts of history from the Arab perspective, rather than the Jewish one, regarding Jordan and Palestine.
"Palestine is Jordan and Jordan is Palestine; there is only one land, with one history and one and the same fate," Prince Hassan of the Jordanian National Assembly was quoted as saying on February 2, 1970.
Accordingly, Abdul Hamid Sharif, Prime Minister of Jordan declared, in 1980, "The Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, are Arabs and have the same Jordanian culture."
In other words, Jordan is Palestine. Arab Palestine. There is absolutely no difference between Jordan and Palestine, nor between Jordanians and Palestinians (all actually Arabs).
This fact is also confirmed by other Arabs, Jordanians and 'Palestinans' who were either rulers or scholars.
"There should be a kind of linkage because Jordanians and Palestinians are considered by the PLO as one people," according to Farouk Kaddoumi, then head of the PLO Political Department, who gave the statement to Newsweek on March 14, 1977. Distinguished Arab-American Princeton University historian Philip Hitti testified before the Anglo-American Committee,
"There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in history."
According to Arab-American columnist Joseph Farah,
"Palestine has never existed - before or since - as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire, and briefly by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There was no language known as Palestinian. There was no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a Palestine governed by the Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc."
These authoritative, honest statements are by Arabs, Jordanians and Palestinians, and absolutely must be taken at their face value and word."

from Christians For Israel

Basically...

The attack on the Jewish state of Israel went so far as to create a fake ethnic group in order to legitimize the cause. If it would have continued as simply Jordan extending its holdings and disenfranchising the Jewish people

By 1940 there were 450,000 Jews living in the Palestine Mandate.

In 1948-1950 700,000 Jews were forced to leave their homes where they had lived for thousands of years in various Arab nations.They went to the .2% of the Middle East that allowed them, the new Jewish state. (source of numbers Wikipedia)

The simple fact is that the only 'Palestinian' identity that exists exists for political purposes alone. 100% fabricated. It was taking Muslims living in land that Jews were not even claiming to own and were not given by the 1948 agreement and were saying these people had the right to own the land which Jews were given in 1948...

Land that was given to hundreds of thousands who were living there just like Arabs.

But that was not acceptable: the Jews are proclaimed as 'usurpers' simply because they are Jewish and the Muslims do not tolerate them. When groups of them were fleeing persecution in the hundreds of thousands as refugees of war, the Arab people still feel the right to kick them out and disagree with the creation of a state for them.

Palestinians were made up by the Arabs in an attempt to legitimize an inherently illegitimate claim; so utterly outlandish that even they knew that they would have to come up with some way to establish a made up identity for the people they were claiming had the right to the land.

Apparently, it is acceptable for them to exile collectively 700,000 Jews through waves of persecution but wrong for the Jews to accept the land given by the British to the Jewish genocide refugees.

In spite of no real state previously existing except for imperialist Ottomans, conquering Heshemite Jordanians, neither of which states could truly have a legitimate claim, it is now wrong to create a Jewish state for the Jewish people (while even at the same time a state was given to the Arab peoples as well -- a state that collectively makes up 90% of the previous Palestine mandate).

The Arabs feel that the 450,000 Jews deserve precisely 0% of the Palestine mandate and apparently should live eternally subjugated to Arab law.

Or in more eloquent words by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1967 before his war:

"
the cause would seem ludicrous, however, when the Palestinians are attached an individual ethnicity it suddenly becomes a cause celebre for the Left. We are going to grind them into the ground. We are going to push them into the sea. We're going to wipe out Israel--no one will ever remember them again."

There was a period of time when compromise seemed like it could occur, but now we are back to the 'from the River to the Sea' mentality of Hamas.

Will the Jews ever be able to live in peace?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Funny, I get all my news from Christians For israel.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Kevin, by responding, I think you may hav e legitimized the illegitimate

Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
It was a site citing Arab scholars. It is not so much according to them but merely research that was conducted by them.
Mocker
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 10:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
It is not so much according to them but merely research that was conducted by them.
Ahh, I see.

So, you really don't like Muslims, do you?

Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Well, no. I really disagree with the religion but currently I do have one Muslim friend and I have no issues with him. Though he is quite a liberal Muslim as he is a drinking partner (but he follows other dietary laws).

Hatred goes against my religion.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
I think it's funny how one could totally reject Islam, but at the same time subscribe to Christianity.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
currently I do have one Muslim friend and I have no issues with him.
Ah yes, the classic defense of "I'm not a [racist/antisemite/etc], I have a [black, Jewish, Mexican, etc] friend!"

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 09:43 AM       
Well, how about: I am not hateful of all Muslims because I do not hate all Muslims.

I do not subscribe to Islam for more reasons than can be counted and if you knew anything about the theological differences between Islam and Christianity you would nod your head 'affirmative.'
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 11:30 AM       
I bet your Muslim Pally thinks

"I don't subscribe to Christianity, but I do have one Christian friend. He's not a real Christiany christian, he's a brawling drunken womanizing soldier."
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
AND

"Today I was merely reading through some political forums and I noted something quite intriguing as I saw a video about the fabrication of the Macedonian ethnicity: "

I bet your Muslim friend speaks way better English than you. Honest to fucking god. 'The fabrication of the Macedonian ethnicity.' Just how badly have you damaged your brain?

Listen: People who stink generally need to bathe and should be discouraged from close personal contact until the do. People with snot running freely down their face quite frequently have a cold and should rest and drink fluids.
You write like an absolute idiot.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
Quote:

Hatred goes against my religion.
"We've come to destroy the hippie scum." -Kulturkampf

Old Jan 7th, 2008, 11:03 PM       
We're still here to destroy the hippie scum. However, we do it with words and not with violence; we do it through conducting discussion. Usually, the hippie scum does not participate and rather casts stone.

Look at what Burbank does: "You were a hypocrite two years ago." "You speak bad English."
Mocker
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 11:09 AM       
I conduct discussions like mother f'ing Toscanini.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 12:00 PM       
Quote:
We're still here to destroy the hippie scum. However, we do it with words and not with violence; we do it through conducting discussion. Usually, the hippie scum does not participate and rather casts stone.

Look at what Burbank does: "You were a hypocrite two years ago." "You speak bad English."
But he's casting stones with words, and not with violence.

Furthermore, stop using the Royal "We".

Old Jan 8th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
I do not use violence, either. We have something in common.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jan 8th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
You accidentally put "either" when you meant to put "anymore".

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Its still hatred. What happened to loving your enemies? Where's that Christian ideal, KK?