Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM       
FUCKIN HELL ARGGGGGGG WTF NIGG3R!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM       
tadoa i will fu*k your s*it up man don't start with me boy
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM       
you'll never get a page brak again if i have anything to do with it ha ha ha :emlt
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM       
i am sorry please forgive me to make it up to you i will give you a box of cabbage leaves for your rabbits and i will throw in some carrot sticks that just expired
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 07:04 PM       
WHO'S THE BLONDE?

Also, I fucking hate the page Brak thing, so I applaud Aaaargh for this one.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 07:52 PM       
some comicon whore that I scared off while you were gone. YOU CAN THANK ME LATER
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM       
THANKS

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 08:12 PM       
Good job Tadao the only women we like around here are pretend women and trannies

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:01 PM       
someone said something about trannies
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM       
it was Esuohlim and he said "trannies"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
Remember the Ren Faire pic Tadao found of me? Here's some from THIS year's ren faire.

The wig has reminded me why I don't have long hair anymore--it's a bitch to keep out of your face.

Quote:
Well, uh, here goes!

My GOD I am not photogenic. Anyhoo, this is me in my old dorm. CAN YOU GUESS WHICH SIDE IS MINE?

Me in costume at Otakon 2010 as Lili from Tekken.

Quote:
Well here's my attempt at being photogenic...
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:44 PM       
oh yeah she was from maryland
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM       
Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
OH YEAH. I was like "Listen lady we already HAVE a female version of Fathom Zero and his name is Dylan Alford so g*t the fuck o*t of here" but what I really wanted to do was bang that shit, which triggered all of my subsequent Fathom Zero sex dreams

Old Apr 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM       
the problem i have with that image is that kids who are too young to remember the nes FUCKING LOVE the nes.
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 10:28 PM       
also because now i'm thinking about i-mockery sex parties and that's just weird

the weirdest part is tadao watching through the window

weirder still is don carlson aka pram maven aka the boy scout stalker
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
the problem i have with that image is that kids who are too young to remember the nes FUCKING LOVE the nes.
hell yeah man the nes was pretty ill. It's this generation's "kids who are too young to remember the holocaust" i'd say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Urabe is a transfer student who recently came to Tsubaki's school. After a series of strange events, Tsubaki finds himself addicted to Urabe's drool. Once she claims the addiction as love sickness, the relationship slowly progresses, focusing on the odd bond that comes out of the drool attachment...
Anime is going to kill humanity before global warming even has a chance

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 11:13 PM       
After school one day, he wakes Mikoto up from her desk, only to find a puddle of drool left behind. Absent-mindedly, he takes some on his finger and tastes it. Shortly afterwards, he falls ill. When Mikoto visits him, she claims that he is suffering from love-sickness, which he most likely got from tasting her drool. From there, the relationship begins, and Akira quickly asks Mikoto to be his girlfriend. Although she accepts, he continually feels that there is too much distance between them. Although they rarely have any physical contact, the two begin a ritual where Akira tastes a bit of Mikoto's drool each day. The drool can transmit feelings, among other things, between the two of them.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Absent-mindedly, he takes some on his finger and tastes it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM       
I'm young enough to remember the Super Nintendo. :O my first game console followed by dat Game Boy Pocket
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 12:27 AM       
I'm old enough to remember the NES and I think modern technology blows that shit out of the water.
The Wolf
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:37 AM       
Yeah. I remember being fucking awesome at Mega Man 1-3 and Ninja Gaiden, and now I'm terrible at those games, so fuck them.

Also, if that girl really turns your crank, Milhouse, you need higher standards, braw.

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:48 AM       
No way, I just needed a vehicle for making fun of FZ's blatant homosexuality.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george
send me a link to the story and i will finish it honest
The Wolf
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
No way, I just needed a vehicle for making fun of FZ's blatant homosexuality.
In that case: well done!