Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
rocknout89 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 05:21 AM        Delta Spirit--one of the best bands out right now?
Right now I'm really diggin this band Delta Spirit and their song Trashcan that I heard on their imeem.com/deltaspirit page when my roommate from umgd told me to give em a listen a coupla weeks back. I guess they've been jammin together for some time now, but anyone heard of em or fans of theirs? from what i've heard so far, their songs got a pretty retro/indie feel to it. maybe my roommate will let me borrow their Ode to Sunshine album so I can rock out to it in the car. so yeah, just wanted to share with yall this band I'm into and seein what you guys think of em.

John
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 05:29 AM       
They abused the Casio to where it ruined the song, I whould have went with a Rhoads.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 07:29 AM       
No one rocks the Casio like Wesley Willis.
This Delta Spirit, as you call it, sounds alot like dorm roommates giving each other a blow job because they're lonely and they think no one is looking.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
Better idea.

Listen to these guys instead.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYalps_DcbQ
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
Pretty cool, but I still prefer Municipal Waste.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
Demolition hammer was before the waste! dosen't matter, the singer is dead.

FACE THE WASTE
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
Yeah ask "Land Phil" all about his old band Stitch-O.
Fucking poser.
I fucking HATE Richmond bands. Gwar's the only good thing to have ever come out of that wastewater town.
Anthrax type goofy thrash wasn't cool 20 years ago, and in my eyes still isn't.

Edit:
I apologize, but I'm feeling particularly venomous today with a sore jaw and I just found out The Ramonas canceled tonight.
Still, fuck Municipal Waste.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I like goofy thrash. Still, now that I have your attention, have you listened to Dustsucker yet?
Egg
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
I have NOW.
They look gay as fuck but at least they don't suck.
Any friend of Matt McCourt's is a friend of mine!
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
I love ridiculously silly bands that take themselves very, very seriously.
Egg
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:38 PM       
I don't mind silly bands, I mean come on, I've got Piledriver as my avatar.

I like silly, but thrash tends to be hard enough to get into without wannabe surfer tards with baseball cap visors flipped up and neon colored sunglasses.

My husband's first band was that goofy thrash crap, I watch videos of it and laugh at him. I make no exceptions, I hate it all.

To be honest I'm not really even a thrash nor death metal fan anymore.

By the way the new Metallica is up on the torrents. They're trying with this one at least, but it still sucks.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
Yeah, I don't actually watch them play if I can help it.

I'll have to check out the new Metallica, seeing as how I ignored my better judgement and listened to the Shovel Headed Kill Machine and Megadeth's new album.
Egg
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
I'll listen to anything new, even if I know I'm going to hate it. After all, I always need more stuff to laugh at.