Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM        ITT: Things That Must Be Destroyed
We don't need a featured article. I'll start.

Fucking Rosetta Stone ads on Pandora. Christ.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Streaming video banner ads, especially if I have to mute them myself.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
We don't need a featured article. I'll start.

Fucking Rosetta Stone ads on Pandora. Christ.
pay for pandora pro you bum
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:40 PM       

Chojin's common sense must be destroyed as well.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Your Baby Can Read.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
Punk bitches all up in my grill
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
morning zoo crew radio shows
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
Those Keystone Light commercials featuring that weird guy that's supposed to look all cool but just looks like a rapist, so he pretty much looks like your average Keystone Light drinker.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:57 PM       
"KEITH STONE":
SOMEHOW POPULAR
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
TERRORISM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
  • Small talk
  • Bogans
  • Poor standards of English comprehension
  • Most facets of the capitalist state
  • Lazy stereotypes about the sexes being the basis for your comedy routine/conversation
  • "Reality" television focused on nothing but a half arsed celebrity - or group of - and their stupidity
  • Tipping
Role Assigner
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
Cormac McCarthy's insistence on not using punctuation.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
Mexico
70% of Homestuck's fanbase
Every restaurant in the universe
Role Assigner
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Mexican restaurants
Mexican culture
Mexico
70% of Homestuck's fanbase
Don't come down here to Texas ( )
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
Nickelback.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Cormac McCarthy's insistence on not using punctuation.

YES. Oh my God, this.

He went into the room and he opened the refrigerator door and he took out a carton of milk and he opened it and he took a long swig and he thought for a moment and he closed the refrigerator door again.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
Tex-Mex sucks, Mattjack. Sorry.
Role Assigner
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Tex-Mex sucks, Mattjack. Sorry.
Tex-Mex must be destroyed. I'm from Louisiana (btch dont fergit it), but authentic Mexican food DESTROYS Tex-Mex. Thus, Tex-Mex must be destroyed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
Some people aren't aware of the difference. I'm sorry to cast you in with that lot.

Go catch some gaters for me, son.
Role Assigner
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
YES. Oh my God, this.

He went into the room and he opened the refrigerator door and he took out a carton of milk and he opened it and he took a long swig and he thought for a moment and he closed the refrigerator door again.

Yes. Blood Meridian is an amazing read, but his style makes me stab shards of broken glass into my eye.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
people who act like cartoons or anyone else they see on TV

i've been hanging out with these people lately, and at least two of them have actually facepalmed IRL after someone on a TV show does something stupid as part of their character. they also talk entirely in one-liners and quips but aren't at all witty. it's like hanging out with a travelling anime convention and i might have to kill one of them soon to set an example for the others.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
People that wont stop complaining about everything.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:39 AM       
And real Mexican food is the best food on the planet so just stfu!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:01 AM       
People who quote me right before I edit my posts to say something completely different

I really can't properly articulate my hatred for restaurants in general whether they're some mom-and-pop back-alley shithole or a 5-star joint where Gordon Ramsay personally comes out and gives you a blowjob

Eating in these places is nothing but a fucking chore and I have to really fight the urge to urinate under the table before I leave
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Definitely love Mexican restaurants.

Chojin; I know a guy and girl couple that are like that. Christ.

• Self titled 'retro gamers' that were born in 1995 and have never owned anything older than a playstation 2, yet still insist on wearing NES t-shirts and calling themselves nerds.
  • People that want to be my friend, because they're mostly nutters I run into at bus stations. I always seem to end up going to a pub to listen to their problems. Just kill 'em.
  • Most music these days, most 'artists' these days. Most people.
  • Skinny white kids in skinny jeans and mop hair cuts calling people ******.
  • Also, people that say FAIL every five fucking seconds. "Ugh, I stubbed my toe on the way here" "FAIL" "Fail at what?" "walking!" I wasn't walking you fucking ape, I was kicking a brick.
  • Kids these days.
  • Litterers.
  • Middle age people that don't put their phone on silent, then BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP on the bus next to me when they write a text. No doubt adding "Luv u" and then signing their name after every waste of 25c.
  • When I order food, and only find out they have run out of a vital ingredient AFTER I have paid for it and it's served to me. Restaurants that do that should be destroyed.
  • 24hr news stations.
  • Controversial shock-jock DJs on breakfast radio.
  • Advertising.
  • People that chew loudly, or slurp soup in an annoying way.
  • People that treat the Australian flag like it's some kind of holy relic that should be revered and held aloft by angel cocks. Leave that idiocy to racist Americans, thank you.

To be perfectly honest I could go on for days.