Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 03:36 PM       
I think i have the 4th ball in my toilet UPS

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM       
So, Cell, what's up with your name? I heard it had something to do with a Dragonball Z character, but can you go in-depth on it? Don't skimp on any details, either, it's best to get it all out right here!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 04:16 PM       
You rat bastard.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM       
If somebody doesn't back up this thread, I'm going to be very disappointed.

ultra perfect cell is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 07:56 PM       
Well, Chojin, you wanted a bio, so here it is !The most powerful of all Dr. Gero's creations, Cell, was created in Dr. Gero's lab. He comes complete with a self-destruct feature, a tail that opens up to absorb his opponents, and a mission to absorb the Androids and conquer the world - nice.. The key thing about Cell is that he contains the DNA of many of the greatest fighters including Piccolo, Goku and Vegeta. This means Cell can use the attacks and techniques of these fighters. Cell is therefore a large threat to the Z gang and Earth. One of his greatest advantages is being able to regenerate himself so long as there is one cell remaining. We discover this in Dragon Ball Z when the good guys believe Cell is destroyed, only to find out that a cell has survived. From this cell, Cell regenerates himself and becomes much stronger, like Saiyans do when they lose a battle. However, like beings, he uses up energy, unlike the Androids. He can gain more energy by absorbing living things, through his tail. Cell has three forms: the imperfect form in which we first see him, the second stage of Cell and the final or Perfect Cell. He reaches Cell Stage Two after absorbing Android 17. When Android 18 is absorbed, Cell changes into his third and most powerful form: Perfect Cell. Cell also has the ability to create small versions of himself, that reak havoc on the Z gang in an attempt to anger Gohan. Cell is eventually destroyed by Gohan at Super Saiyan level 2.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM       
Thats SO interesting. Please tell us more about the wonders of DBZ!
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:04 PM       
How bout that, only at Super Saiyan level 2

Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM       
Anybody want a Goku bio? You name the character, I'll give the bio. By te way, Super Saiyan 2 is an EXTREMLY powerful form. Even then, Gohan had a kinda tough time winning because cell was-my namesake- ULTRA PERFECT!
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM       
HOW BOUT THAT
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:23 PM       
Gaw, when I read that bio of Cell, it made me want to relive my younger days and watch DBZ all over again.

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM       
I like how UPC gets all our jokes

(I KNOW ITS A LITTLE LATE, BUT O WELL)

Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:49 PM       
I think I might give a bio of someone else later.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 08:55 PM       
In this day and age, it is really sad when kids don't know who the Beatles were.
Pickleman's Uncle
Poxpower is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:18 PM       
pffff fuck the Beatles, they're all old and shit.

I heard there are DBZ books.
IS THAT TRUE?
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:26 PM       
Oh Jesus, I hope it is. I heard they only exist in that strange and mystical place known as China.
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:34 PM       
I also like how UPC always is willing to fulfill our requests.

Hey, Tell us whats up with this Ubbu guy? and why does his parents have poopy pants?
Pickleman's Uncle
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:35 PM       
Is China in South America? Is it a state?
( sorry, I'm canadian, so I don't know a lot about the U.S.)

I'm sure UPC knows :/
God I admire that guy.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:36 PM       
China's actually an island off the coast of Korea. That's where they invented anime, which is a form of animation drawn entirely in bodily fluids. At least, that's what my best friend tells me.
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:40 PM       
haha silly emu

everyone knows that anime started with pokemon and spawned off from that, and pokemon wasnt made in china, it was made in America and then the chinese stole it during world war 2.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:41 PM       
My friends are such LIARS
Pickleman's Uncle
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 09:59 PM       
You should fire them

Old Jan 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM       
Ubbu's actual name is Uub, he's the reincarnation of Kid Buu. And there are DBZ mangas in english in North America, they're published by VIZ.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 10:04 AM       
YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME ABOUT THE DVDS I GOT WATS THE BEST SEASON TO WATCH FIRST?!

CAN I HAVE A PLOT OF ONE OF THE DBZ MOVIES?!

Old Jan 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM       
Watch the seasons in order, silly! As for movies, I guess I can post one. Here ya go. It's movie twelve, called Rebirth of Fusion! Goku and Vegeta. As said in the movie review, it's the japaneese version, so I will call characters what they are called in Japan, such as Shenron is now Shen Long, OK? Ok.
12) Rebirth of Fusion! Goku and Vegeta (Japanese version)

Main Story

The movie starts off with Goku competing in the otherworld tournaments, just as he’s about to face-off with Pikkon, trouble starts over at King Yama’s place.

King Yama is shown doing his daily routine of stamping “death certificates” and deciding who will go to ‘HFIL’ and who will go to heaven (most of the certificates get stamped to HFIL). There’s a machine in the after-world which cleanses the souls which go to HFIL. The person who should be taking care of it, is slacking off by listening to some music and doing a spot of air guitar. His carelessness causes the machine to malfunction, and eventually explode. The caretaker was caught in the blast and was engulfed with the evil aura of Janemba, who’s a demon-lord who ruled over the spirit world aeons ago (looks like a giant puff-ball in my opinion). This disaster causes an imbalance of the spirit world (making it all crystallized) and makes the dead come back alive in the living world. Goku, having heard of this problem went off to see what’s happened, P! ikkon insists he go too. They both arrive to find a world that is cloaked with crystallized “bubbles”. King Yama complains and wants to be released from an imprisonment inside the building where he was working. Yama then explains that the cause of this is on the roof, so they both go up and explore. Janemba is sitting at the top. Goku had no choice but to fight Janemba and stop his havoc. At this time, Pikkon tries to break the bubbles that are encasing Yama’s palace. Janemba proves to be a worth opponent to Goku, so much of an opponent that he forces Goku to transform into SSJ3, now he’s being serious. Pikkon tried his luck with trying to break the bubbles, but failed, King Yama was annoying him and forced Pikkon to do some cursing, in which broke the bubble! So Pikkon started with swearing and cursing to his hearts content to break the bubbles. Just as Goku had janemba on the rails, Janemba suddenly changes into a smaller, stronger being. Goku has no chance and is being beaten to a pulp by Janemba. Meanwhile, the dead are coming back alive in the living world, the ‘gang’ of Goten, Trunks, Videl and Gohan gather the dragonballs and grant the wish to Shen Long that to return all the un-dead to where they belong. The dragon could not grant this wish and says that it is King Yama’s job to do so. They are left confused. Back in the spirit world, Goku was at his last breathes, and Janemba was about to deliver the final blow, but then, Vegeta comes to the rescue (with a halo on his head no doubt, he was sentenced to HFIL, having no body, but he could get himself together to help Goku). Vegeta started to fight with Janemba, but of course, he failed, Janemba’s manipulation of space was too much for him. Vegeta and Goku retreat to hiding after some attempts to fight Janemba. Goku devises a plan in which Vegeta must follow, called Fusion. The first attempt, Vegeta didn’t have his index finger outstretched when performing the dance, so it resulted in having what I call “Fat-Gogeta”. The fusion had to last for 30 minutes, so ‘Gogeta’ had to fight in this form for that long. That time ran out (after some comedy fighting), Goku and Vegeta split, and they went to search for solitude to perform the dance. Their dance was interrupted by Janemba! Then they couldn't finish the fusion. Pikkon, being really impatient, came to help Goku by distracting Janemba for them to perform the fusion. They did so and thus formed the supposedly ‘ultimate warrior’, Gogeta. At this time, also, Goten and Trunks fused together to form Gotenks (as they were fighting Hitler’s neverending troops which I forgot to mention earlier =/ p.s Freeza makes an appearance too, but Gohan easily deals with him). Janemba was no match for Gogeta and the ‘bout was soon over. The evil spirit of Janemba dissipates from the machine operators body, in which they boy didn’t know what happened. After all that, Goku and Vegeta bade fare well once again, as Vegeta must now separate from his body and return to HFIL. Everything is back to normal in the spirit world AND the living world, apart from one thing, Shen Long is still waiting for a wish to be granted!
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 04:08 PM       
MORE LIKE UN-ULTRA PERFECT SMELL