Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2003, 01:22 PM        BIRDS
During my break from work, I was driving around in my malibu blue volkswagon on the rather large space of empty parking lot and spotted a pack of 50 seagulls pecking the bread off the pavement. I decided to drive up towards the pack and see what will happen. When I did so at the speed of measley 2 mph, every one of the seagulls split into different directions except for this one stupid and hopeless seagull. i was chasing after it at 2 mph while it was hopping for it's life for few seconds. it finally managed to take off flying and when it took off flying, i saw something coming out of it's bunghole. it was the poop that coming right at me. It landed right onto my windshield. 'Good shot!' i thought to myself. I found it to be quite amusing and impressive. What happened next had sent me into disbelief. what happened was the rest of the pack of angry seagulls came flying over my malibu blue volkswagon and pooped all over it. 'WHAT THE FUCK....!!!' I shouted. I shifted to 2nd gear and sped off while they came chasing after me. When I put it in 3rd gear and stepped on it, I knew i was free from the pack of angry seagulls. I got the message from the seagulls that if i FUCK with one of them i FUCK with the rest. When i got back to work and parked my malibu blue volkswagon, i got out and took a long look at it. It was all covered in white. I took it for a car wash but did not stay clean for long. The day after i washed it, somehow the bird spotted my malibu blue volkswagon on the parking lot of where i work, they shat all over it, only making it even dirtier. they left a huge fucking mark on my car and inside my head which had scarred me of fear for seagulls. i am scarred forever and i will forever respect every seagulls i see and feed them bread whenever i get the chance to. They smart, don't FUCK with them or they will FUCK you.
fartymowler is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM       
Seagulls are just rat's with wings..

Quote:
They smart, don't FUCK with them or they will FUCK you.
You should read the book I recommended "The Pen Commandments"

klownboy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 08:26 PM        Re: BIRDS
THATS A FUKING FUNNY STORY... EXEPT THE SCARED OF PIEGIONS THINGY. ONE TIME I WAS IN WISCONSIN, AND A SEAGULL SHITED IN MY EYE!! IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE TUKE A PEN AND JUBBED ME IN DA EYE 50 TIMES... PILLS.