Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 12:57 PM        A new glow-in-the-dark I-Mockery shirt and the completed Four Seasons of Pixels
I finally have the new merchandise we unveiled at Comic-Con up on I-Mockery now. First up is a glow-in-the-dark shirt:

It glows like crazy thanks to the power of gigawatts and also features a glowing I-Mockery logo on the left sleeve.

We also finally released the 8-bit spring break pixel poster, which completes our lengthy "Four Seasons of Pixels" poster project. Here are all four displayed together:

And here's a close-up view of the new spring one:

If ya like what you see, the shirt and all the posters are now available in the I-Mockery store at: http://www.i-mockery.com/store.php

Thanks for checking 'em out
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 01:52 PM       
kinda thinking about getting the posters as a pack. for some reason the busyness seems to be diffused with a larger canvas.

why do you not have frames for those though in your house? r u srs bro
Pickled Patriarch
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:19 PM       
Yeah, I like staring at them all together. As for why they're not frame yet - I've been waiting to frame them for a while now, but didn't want to until all four were out so I could get the exact same frame for each one. I actually just got the limited edition giclée spring print in from the gallery that we're gonna have it in, so now that I have all four of the prints, I just need to decide...

Frame them all in one huge frame or frame them separately?

I like them all together, but I'm leaning towards framing them separately so I can move them around as needed a bit more easily.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM       
frame them separately. even if u keep them together itll look cooler if you don't do it symmetrically imo
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:05 PM       
Moot point now but it would be cool if the edges matched up to form one bigass poster.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Moot point now but it would be cool if the edges matched up to form one bigass poster.
I suppose a plus sign could be made that connected them. Sounds like a lot of work.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
frame them separately. even if u keep them together itll look cooler if you don't do it symmetrically imo
Yeah, I do think it'll look cooler. Plus, I also think about moving (which I've done a lot over the years) and it's a lot easier to crack one large piece of glass than four smaller pieces. So I'll probably just frame them separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
We discussed making two additional "connector" posters, but we felt like it would be a bit too forced... plus there are a few characters that appear in more than one poster. So yeah, as Tadao said, it would be a lot of work, and I always wanted them as four separate season posters. That said, we may eventually make some new, non-seasonal posters at some point. Not making any promises on that though.

Anyway, hope you guys like seeing them all together and completed... it's been a long time coming :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 12:01 AM       
I figured you guys were gonna do 16 bit posters next.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 11:19 AM       
plz 3d remake
Pickled Patriarch
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 02:54 PM       
Hahah nooooo 3D. We have tossed around other ideas though... will keep you guys posted if we ever decide to move forward on one.