Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:56 AM       

table 3, password toilets
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:03 AM       
10-4 good buddy
On my way
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:11 AM       
I seem to be having issues finding and joining it. Also when I can join a game, I can only see little empty blocks where text should be.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
you may need to update your java
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
I am so pissed. I FINALLY got in and my wireless cut out on me.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:23 AM       
brb
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:33 AM       
updated, lets try this again
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
DAMMIT
it's still all little blocks to me.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:40 AM       
Wanna play Scrabble?
OH GOD
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:45 AM       
haha ok or literati maybe, then you won't have to deal with pogo's weird ass interface
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:46 AM       
ok
I haven't tried literati!
OH GOD
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:47 AM       
social lounge 8
OH GOD
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:49 AM       
http://games.yahoo.com/play/lt&ss=1
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:53 AM       
I'm totally there.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:08 AM       
GAWD MY COMPUTER SUCKS SOOOOO BAD
OH GOD
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:09 AM       
scheisse
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:12 AM       
Dammit.
Back to Neopets.
Egg
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:15 AM       
I know you're reading this Tad you jerk.
Snuggling with your jerk dog.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 07:24 AM       
my boyfriend and I used to play scrabble like that, years ago.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
HELLO WASS HAPENIN COOL CATS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Holy shit I'm alone.

I can do whatever the hell I want to this thread right now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:11 PM       
yea right not with me here
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:11 PM       
if you thought the law was absent you were absent of thinkin, boy
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:17 PM       
I KIN DO WHATEVER I WANT
BANNED

Old Jan 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM       
you, noble savage