Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM       
Yes women are crazy.

Quote:
So basically, you have to find a woman that you can tolerate the best?
That's what I would recommend.

And no marriage isn't like Married With Children. I don't know about the kids part though. I'm not that brave. It's just like living together but it's more expensive to get out of. Most housewives aren't like Peg either, some of us clean!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM       
I'll give you some serious advice...find a woman you can be friends with first. If you can't be friends, you'll be a miserable married couple.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:38 PM       
Also, don't marry your high school sweetheart unless you want your life to be like Married with Children.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Married people sitcoms and real life marriages only have one difference.
Sitcoms are funny.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Damned Skippy.
Don't marry anyone unless you want you life to be a living hell.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM       
Except when Mods do it. Then it's magical forever.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux View Post
Don't marry anyone unless you want you life to be a living hell.

That is what every older man has told me
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM       
Yeah, every older guy in my family has given me that message, too. Often in front of their significant other.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM       
I've been married since 1995. Seperated for 3 years. We were living together for 2-3 years before we got married. So.. living with one of these creatures and studying them in their own habitat has left me no closer to understanding them.

I don't try to understand them antmore, I just let them get pissed of at me for not trying anymore and let them leave me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:32 AM       
Women at least start to know themselves by age 25ish, which is why I quoted that age, but CiG is totally right that the problems will be reeplaced by other problems. Most females do have some other mental illness as well.

For the record, I have bi-polar, ADD, seasonal depression, self-image issues, and more as well as being under 25. Imagine what Chojin has to go through on a daily basis!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:01 AM       
thank God for Ninetendo games, huh Chojin
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM       
I should be graduated from High School, but I'm on the "Pathways" program where I do a number of subjects over a number of years. So far none of the girls at school have taken any romantic interest in me. I've had some really terrible experiences with girls standing me up on dates they never intended to go on, because I was that "retard kid", when I actually just have high functioning Asperger's. The only really honest response a girl gave me for rejection was when this one girl rejected me because she already has a girlfriend and is quite happy.

I also have an irrational fear of popular blonde girls because usually they want to hurt my feelings. Considering what they put me through you'd understand why.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
I actually just have high functioning Asperger's.
You and Jonathan Clement should be the best of friends. He has low functioning Asperger's.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 05:36 PM       
I've always seen people who date in high school as going out just for the sake of going out which is idiotic and something I settled on not involving myself with

I think I made the correct decision, you should do it too!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM       
I didn't date in high school because I was considered undesirable by the opposite gender!

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM       
At least you can be honest about it and not make up a reason!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM       
what are you implying

I'm a handsome young stud, mister
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:01 AM       
there's nothing wrong wtih being gross when you're a teenager, teenagers are SUPPOSED to be gross
Filipino Humorist
saizo_ogasawara is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 04:43 AM       
Hey, I'm a teenager, darn it. Some are supposed to be gross, some are just plain gross, while the rest of us, the fighters, (from which I belong) fight to survive.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM       
Wait, what?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM       
filipinos
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by saizo_ogasawara View Post
Hey, I'm a teenager, darn it. Some are supposed to be gross, some are just plain gross, while the rest of us, the fighters, (from which I belong) fight to survive.
You are not a teen ager until you hit 13.
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 12:41 PM       
Maybe I should reconsider my choices. I might not be ready for dating yet. Especially when most rejections from girls fail to put me in tears, (except for the really cruel ones) but the most emotional piece about love I've ever written is a Fantasy subplot where an old man of royal blood gets his heart broken by a gold-digging Elf. And the very notion of this makes me blubber when I think about it. Seriously, if I'm more emotionally concerned for this poor guy who isn't even real than for girls at school who definitely are real (but hey, they have no emotional interest in me either).

Pros: I can write about the pitfalls of romance in a way that even makes me cry.

Cons: Somehow to me, all the girls at school are either good friends or bitter enemies. And yet I don't know what to do when a real girl starts crying or needs help to feel better. Mostly I deal with this with hugs, but what do I do if the girl doesn't want to be hugged? Then I listen to what their problem is. Trouble with that is, usually they're sobbing about how some guy/girl was really horrible to them, for reasons she explains but I still don't understand.

As an Asperger's kid sometimes I feel like I'm not even thinking like a real human would use logic. I understand what's going on inside Superman's head perfectly when he starts doubting his own abilities, and Doctor Who seems to me like he needs a hug, but it turns out that real Humans who don't operate on the same logic as I do are baffling to me. I can understand why people might not have empathy with me, but why some people don't have empathy for anybody, human, fictional, or whatever, just irritates me.

Should I be happy that I understand somebody's pain, even if they're not a real person, and accept that an understanding of Humanity will come with much life experience and wine drinking? If I can't figure Humans out, how can I figure out Women, who are part of the same species?
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 12:53 PM       
So did you actually get diagnosed with Asperger's by someone that wasn't yourself because I've found out that a lot of people who claim to have Asperger's just say they do as an excuse for their social problems.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
learn to live alone...best advice I could possible ever give. If you rely on someone else to make you happy, you're going to be miserable for a long, long time.
Enjoy your solitude.....stop being such needy pussies.