Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
more like mulehorse hoo hoo

also why his horn is blue that looks even more stupid than it should
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
that thing is creepy

i think im gonna have nightmares tonight
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
so for halloween party tonight i sang this song in n. explosion voice

was pretty awesome
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Willie, I could kill to hear you do that.

Also, yes Ace is the pony! And sorry for not responding but I wasn't wanting to post cause I was hoping to find whoever it was. Then I realized I don't give a shit about sports.

Also I am looking forward to the next episode but I kinda feel like I cheated myself when I looked at the synopsis
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
that thing is creepy

i think im gonna have nightmares tonight
MORE LIKE NIGHTPONIES
OH GOD
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 11:18 PM       
MORE LIKE NIGHTMARE MOON
OH GOD
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 11:50 AM       

so this happened
OH GOD
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
not gonna lie, new episode made me tear up a little
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
what am i seeing
OH GOD
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...105109140.html
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
last ep was pretty cute, some of my friends found Sweetiebelle annoying tho D:
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 09:24 PM       
I liked it. Some of your friends sound like jerks though. Also I feel completely embarrassed with some of these twists surprising me. If it weren't for the fact that this show is just absolutely charming I'd be all "welp 2 minute marker so this is the end here." They throw all of the hints in there but by the time it gets there I'm all just all waiting for the next thing to show up. God damn I love this show.
Spoilers!

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Nov 7th, 2011 at 02:37 AM.
OH GOD
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
spoilered for large
Spoilers!

lol that is a lot of hellstone
Mocker

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Hell yes!
OH GOD
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 08:43 AM       

fast forward to 4:00

he's twilight sparkling like a my little pony?

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PATTINSON
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
oh my god they made a big lebowski reference
OH GOD
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Spoilers!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
what the fuck is this bullshit.
OH GOD
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
eight year olds, dude
Mocker

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 05:10 AM       
Is it me or did anyone else get a sci-fi series vibe from today's episode?
Mocker

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 05:00 AM       
I liked the episode but the problem I'm having with the recent batch is
Spoilers!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
I kinda liked them having to report to Glorious Leader Celestia individually.. I loved the singing on the last ep and ooh, Big Lebowski Ponies :o
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
Goodman pony is fucking great.
OH GOD
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
attn oxblood: your government is officially better than ours

http://www.dradio.de/dlf/sendungen/dlfmagazin/1630017/

Spoilers!