Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:11 PM       
really when did this happen

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:15 PM       
Shortly after your first post.

I think it was reinforced when you posted your vanilla ice face W/ rap compatible gold (or silver maybe) chain necklace
woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:18 PM       
every second person here has bleached blond here courtesy of the sun has something to do with going to the beach in australia. not everyone with bleached hair looks like vanilla ice. and the chain isnt rapper bling it was a birthday present and it has a skateboard on it. and it is silver i dont wear gold.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:21 PM       
alright :O
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:23 PM       
kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.

Jason isnt bad.. hes from austraila.. STOP BEING RACIST YA FUCKER!!!
woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:24 PM       
there is something seriously wrong with your page theres like writing missing and stuff or maybe its just my comp

Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:29 PM       
What type of browser or are you using could cause issues. Since it was coded and formatted all in Internet explorer. Or it could be your graphics card. Since it works perfect for me on all 3 of my comps.

im depressed now i need to go shopping :/
woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:31 PM       
firefox maybe thats the prob. i really like black for some reason.

woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:34 PM       
i just opened it in explorer.. its better size wise, but still cant really see the comments, friends etc

Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:35 PM       
YEah most likely, it tends to fuck with shit. Especially since I coded it all myself. Which I do with every site ive made.. haha.. I change it around alot and add new pics constantly. I see your a fan of slipknot. ha
woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:38 PM       
hell yeah. yeah i never coded mine myself just got it decked out in pimpmyspace and sites like that, havent had it up long so thats why it still kinda sucks.

BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:40 PM       
Quote:
just so you know "Jason" is currently the boards most disrespected person. even more so than you
there's something wrong with your brain, lenor.

ps NOW I'm calling you incompetent.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
kahl: explain to me the statistics of lets say 6 people that actually have issues with me, the majority of them are just trying to fit in. While the rest of the board who has been here, isnt new and knows me isnt all tag teaming up, and actually do talk too on a daily basis? Theres a flaw in your theory my dear.
I've been around long enough to remember that you were always a dumbass. This is nothing new and I'm not trying to fit in by making fun of your inability to use the english language properly. I just think it's funny and a little bit sad.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:21 PM       
The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:23 PM       
I mean seriously, you're just like a trillion other generic people on a million other generic message boards.

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The fact that your only defense is pulling out the seniority card speaks for itself. I've seen you on this board forever and I tend to wonder what there is to like about you.
She has a vag!

FOR REAL THIS TIME
woop woop
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:27 PM       
seriously.

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force View Post
She has a vag!
I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard".

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM       
THIS IS THE KIND OF THING THAT LEADS TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, PEOPLE

BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:38 PM       
I think we should have a rule that if you say the same things over 15 times you get banned. EXCEPT IN THE PHILOSOPHY FORUM
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:39 PM       
How does Lenor have 3K posts and yet I've never read any of them
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I seriously thought about how different her situation would be if she posted under the name "Leonard".
Now when I read that is that pronounced lee-o-nard or is it len-erd?

It's just as hard as Esuohlim.

BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:41 PM       
See the post above :O
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:42 PM       
Sorry Kahl this thread moves fast
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:42 PM       
so wait do Lenor and SKATERMONKEY know eachother?

it's all coming together!