Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 07:14 AM        Zuiikin Gals
http://schizoblog.net/?p=2702

I was able to watch this for 30 secs, how long can you last?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 08:36 AM       
"Spare me my life"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 10:14 AM       
this seems to be an instructional video for learning to speak english :/ some of the phrases are a little odd but it's not THAT wacky you guys
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 08:24 PM       
Well, my friend and I started watching it, and it was muted after fifteen seconds. My friend started screaming "I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT, SHORT AND STOUT! THIS IS MY HANDLE! THIS IS MY SPOUT!", which was funny as hell, but we got bored after a full minute.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM       
i'm tellin you guys this is the video they show japanese people on the plane to new york
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 11:39 PM       
Oh fuck, poor people
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 11:58 PM       
Quote:
It was broadcast with ground wave Fuji Telecasting Co. affiliation from 1992 spring the person who knows, the epoch-making intellectual growth program the “English conversation gymnastics” which makes gymnastics fuse with the English conversation which is known finally CS first appearance!
Reaching, in order to have tackled seriously, the strange program where the place where it is visible by any means invites laughing.
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Program just according to title, those which adjust gymnastics to the English conversation. Each time with beginning, this English conversation will be made to remember to explanation and that muscle of the muscle which is forged in the time! With program keeps advancing under the concept which is said. First, there is a dramatic sketch of the kind of situation which uses the English conversation, image stops at the place where that conversation is made. Suddenly, ZUIIKIN GALS 3 of the leotard form appearing the oral [zu] while seeing, in the set like certain bureau gymnastics program, the English conversation vigor it repeats the gymnastics which it adjusts to tempo well. Just, you say that the nature and the English conversation are attached to the body in the movement and simultaneous, it is the program which should curve. As for the muscle which 1st is forged by the way with time thigh direct muscle.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 12:10 AM       
RanKeri take the taxi and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 02:44 AM       
I found this to be extremely watchable
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 02:50 AM       
Does anybody have the skills to make an animated GIF from the part where they bounce and look stupid?
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 02:49 PM       
check out the scene from here

http://tvinjapan.blogspot.com/2006/0...n-english.html

goes a long way in explaining terrible voice acting in video games

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 05:35 PM       
the part with the two white guys looks exactly like a show jixby would produce :<

the terminator looked like vanilla ice and sounded like a hick ;>

and this is so begging to be ytmnd'd ;<
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 05:44 PM       
http://zuiikingirls.ytmnd.com/
http://zuiikingirls2.ytmnd.com/
http://zuiikingirls3.ytmnd.com/

okay nevermind it already happened ;<
OH GOD
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 08:34 PM       
haha on the "it's your fault that this happened" part the guys all look like they're abusing their wives