Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:19 PM       
Another goofy trick is if you tell them you have a out of state zip code like mine for example. Then you can see games that would normally be blacked out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM       
My IPad tells them exactly where I am.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:09 PM       
www.firstrowsports.eu

Stream that shit yo
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
My IPad tells them exactly where I am.
Can you use a redirected fake ip address....like in that movie?

Kahljorn explained to me how to do it but I don't remember the details.

Fucking sabres again. We're has the same coach/gm for 16 seasons now. I don't know what else to do.

We've regressed to the early 90's era sabres where we have a few good players but a team that is tough/terrible.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
www.firstrowsports.eu

Stream that shit yo
I'll try it tonight on my IPad but I'm guessing it is done with flash, which gay ass Apple wont work with.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 12:17 AM       
Yeah, it's Flash
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 09:43 PM       
I had to unsubscribe from the Blue Jackets text messages. I was tired of my phone waking me up to tell me they lost.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 04:21 AM       
GO KINGS

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM       
Chicago is doing a good job.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:51 PM       
Take that, Buffalo!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:18 AM       
USA USA USA
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:05 PM       
Fuck. Jets beat us so bad they fired our coach.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM       
Jets can't hang onto a lead at all. Up 3-1 on Flyers, lose 5-3
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:34 PM       
Not sorry, Chimp-man. Not sorry at all.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:50 PM       
This whole Blackhawks breaking the record thing is bullshit. Earning points for losing in overtime? What the hell is that

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:07 PM       
Yeah that's how the Kings got their first point this season.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:58 PM       
Looks like I'm going to the kings game. GO KINGS GO!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM       
Only 1 fight but it was a good day to be a Kings fan in the Staples center. Not tooooo many empty seats and everyone was in good spirits. Actually people were a little too quite.
Resident Chimp
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:10 PM       
We finished our longest road trip of the season 4-1

Now we're tied for first in our crappy division because Buffalo beat Tampa
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:03 PM       
EAT IT ALL OF FLORIDA!

They released the rezoning for next season...kind of.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM       
Dude, I watched the end of that game and you are making it seem like you won in regulation. :/
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:02 AM       
I'm making it seem like we won at all. We're eating dicks all over the Eastern conference this year.

Went to the Sabres Devils game tonight.

Made the Devils eat Dicks in a shootout.
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 10:15 AM       
3-0 WTF JETS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 01:11 PM       
Oh shit, the Kings just might make it to the playoffs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:03 PM       
I won tickets but couldn't go

I got other tickets though.