Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
go to Wildwood and have some birch beer on the boardwalk. That's a quality time right there.

Avoid Atlantic City, it's a fucking pit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
Well, friday and saturday I'll be at the all points west festival at Liberty State park. Sunday I will play follow the NJ native. Monday will be airport interactive fun time. I just assume that every area has it's own set of foreigner pet peeves.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
I went to NJ once. We stopped by this little town I cant remember what the name was. It was something right out of a Hitchcock movie. It was so peaceful and serene it was the creepiest thing ever.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
It was even illegal to pump your own gas.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
Oregon won't let you pump your own gas either. What a bunch of fags.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
Trying to turn us into a nation of lazy fat asses!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
I think Oregon uses it as some kind of "We keep people employed" bullshit. When I needed gas there was 1 guy filling up 5 cars. Here in California we have 1 guy gas stations and we get on our way fast. Who the fuck wants to hang out at the gas station. I actually felt bad for the guy.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Yeah. That is what they told us in NJ. It was about employment. Although the same guy who pumped the gas did lots of other stuff too. They could easily employ that guy and just not pump peoples gas. Same number of people have jobs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
I bet it's some kind of Union bullshit. I fucking hate unions. Especially marriage.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/misc....oposted&t=8799

Lapping Pub Lover will be near impossible but you're slowly catching up to be the chat room thread's forum nerd second-in-command, Tadao

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
You know you could just go though and delete all of publover's posts in this thread. Though I'm sure he'd kill himself if you did.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
Pub Lover doesn't even post here anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
Oh shit. And I've only been here since 2008
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
YOUR JOIN DATE SAYS 2002, HOW CAN THIS BE!?!?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I am honored to be in the top ten.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
YOUR JOIN DATE SAYS 2002, HOW CAN THIS BE!?!?
Ancient Chinese Secret.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Hey Sam, did you have second thoughts about calling banned people 'retards' or did you get Admined?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM       
NO, FOR SOME REASON MY ANTAGONIZING REMARKS GET DELETED WHILE OTHERS REMAIN.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
He is still a retard.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:17 PM       
It is very strange. Maybe if I reverted to giving my little finger cramp as I hold down shift I would have less posts as well. I still love you, Sam.
☆☆☆☆☆
Sam is the man.
Näyttelijäbotti!
That post was supposed to be in caps.

As was this one?
The Unicorn
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
SOMEONE HAS TO.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
I am also fond of you, T. That is to say; I am not at all sick of you.