Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
I sure could. Hopefully soon because I can finally almost drive again.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
when's the next imock meet up?
we could have one before/after the s. diego comicon maybe
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

Looks like saturday is already sold out
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
what? mother fucker well i bet it's because scalpers bought em all and are gonna sell em on ebay or some shit
OH GOD
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
fuck it maybe i'll just go to emerald city or PAX instead. fucking san diego is too far anyways :sourgrapes
OH GOD
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
i guess friday or thursday might not be TERRIBLE to do either, idk. they don't exactly say what's going to happen on any of those days except for like one event each day. this is the most ass-backwards shit ever
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
NO NO NO

Mock meet up at the West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval Party

http://www.westhollywoodhalloween.com/
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
West coast is the best because Sam and Willie are there!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
SoCal for sure for sure
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Lol. Fucking sold
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:56 PM       
10,000 Volt Ghost is on my way back to RIT. Impromptu Mock Meet-up sometime? We can all get together and go dumpster diving while drunk, it'll be great!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
east coast plz
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
TYPE YOU LOCATIONS

A/S/L
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
Canada!

That was very funny. Well done.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
LOWELL MASSACHUSETTS
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 02:56 AM       
COLUMBUS OHIO

KEEPIN IT DIRTY
Stuff
BatmanJohnson is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 06:08 AM       
I-mockery peoples in my columbus? Well formerly my Columbus. I live in Dayton.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 10:38 AM       
BUFFALO, NY. You can count the number of skycrapers on an amputee.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
merry christmas everyone^^ so i learned this year that when you send out a package make sure you spell the damn adress right^^; am resending out mine tommorow^^;

you stupid lemon eater
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
There's your package Babality.
filthiest soap dish
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
fail
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
he probably didn't even try to send it yet. terrible.
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
i couldnt afford to actually send it like overnight or something alright i sent it to the wrong adress it was eturned i just paid yet again to get it shipped itll be late im sorry alright^^; i could barely afford to actually do it this year and i couldnt buy my family shit so please dont give me any more shit i already feel like a fucking dick alright?

you stupid lemon eater
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
I wish my SS would post pictures. He must be having too much fun playing with his present.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
What's the point of joining a Secret Santa where you have to pay money to get someone else stuff if you have no money?
Closed Thread