Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 01:16 AM       
I shall mourn in black UNTIL... MY buckeyes win in a National Championship*. QUOTE ME ON THIS TIM!

* - subject to change on only football and basketball championships
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:32 AM       
Congratulations Pentegarn. Victory has a bitter taste, sometimes, as it did the year I won :Dukecansuckit.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
So Tim, it came down to Ohio boy vs Ohio boy and Mr. Babs choose his hometown and you choose Kansas. You may have won, but you diD SO IN THE WAY OF SPITTING IN GODS FACE. YOU SHALL REMAINED SHUN FROM ALL OHIO STATE FANDOM, STARTING NOW. ENJOY THE VICTORY TRAITOR!

- love Babs
Someone missed the part where I said I didn't want to win. Still I laughed at the all caps anyway cause I see what you were doing there

In all seriousness though, it was pretty clear I did not think OSU would get to the final four and if asked the day I made these picks I would have said them getting as far as I said was a stretch.

And The Colonel is right this win tastes of a mouthful of cloves
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 03:30 PM       
Shit, in all actuality I didn't even think Ohio State would of gotten past Syracuse let alone make it to the final four. Anyway, congratulations Pent.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:35 AM       
Congrats Kentucky. BOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNNGGG

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:14 AM       
I found this interesting:

Background, I used the exact same bracket in this contest and in the contest on ESPN.com for my boradgame group. (I tied for 3rd place on that group, 4 of us all had KU and UK in the finals so the previous rounds actually mattered)

On the Yahoo group my final score overall was in the 93 percentile

On the ESPN board I was in the 94 percentile

Yahoo bracketologists are more competitive than ESPN ones
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:09 AM       
I believe it's that time again Pent