Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
ELX, since you 'd you have been crude and abusive.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
Leave her alone jerk, she's always been crude and abusive. That's why I lover her.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
I-Mockery Chat (IT STINKS!)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
and stop white knighting me, i don't want it because i hate you guys right now. and i'd rather we all continue to call eachother names.
Sorry.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Guys! When did people get feelings? This is some serious bullshit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
I demand you all stop having feelings right now.
Näyttelijäbotti!
I also demand to see all your dicks.
☆☆☆☆☆
I'm guessing that she is bleeding out of her pussy. This is exactly why we can't have females in power.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
At least that is nothing new.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm guessing that she is bleeding out of her pussy. This is exactly why we can't have females in power.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
but thats where valentines day comes from.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I didn't call you pale, Ms. Sourpuss McVinegartits.
Quote:
you said I had deathly pallor, that's the same thing as pale you vinyl listening snoot sucker.
I couldn't recall the pale comment either. At first I thought it was a PM; as we have all been sending the Little Miss love notes. But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'd never date someone with such a deathly pallor.
Dylan, you said it last May.

That is some Elephantine memory for slights right there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
but thats where valentines day comes from.
The juice that powers the love machine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
And the PYPH thread moves so slow that it will be there for weeks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
Great Moments in Herstory.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
I'm sorry I couldn't remember a generic insult I made a year ago. The daffy cunt should be more memorable than that - I'll do better next time.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
we should go back in time when we would be more appreciated around here
Funnily enough, most of the posters here WERE irl girls at one point back in THE DAY, and apparently you couldn't pass over four posts without hitting a catfight.

Glory days, glory days.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
also, an incorrect assumption. The internet has ALWAYS consisted of bitter, woman-hating monsters. If she actually WAS a girl, this all would be pretty rough
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
Tadao, you son of a bitch. I came home from work expecting some kind of good picture. How dare you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
I tried playing UB and I can't figure out how to get my free fake chips out of the bank. Shits changed. Gonna try full tilt instead.

Oh and 10k
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:07 PM       
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/entertainment/2011/01/27

This is the best movie ever. It makes the expendables and rambo look not that good or macho. also going in the youtube thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 07:11 PM