Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethopotamous
I'm sorry I forgot about your stunning show in the Mockwars.

I'm sorry that reading my posts makes you feel like you need to look at a thesaurus for the first time. Frankly, I'm not impressed by your being a... oh, that's right, you're not anything.

And your use of the edit button makes you look haphazard and void of foresight. Sometimes appearances don't deceive, apparently.
I never entered the Mock Wars. That was before my time here, I'm afraid.

Aha, at least I don't use a thesaurus to help me encrypt my arguments into a psychobabble that even Sartre couldn't make tails or tails out of (he was a negativist).

I'm not anything? So... If I fisted you in the woods, and, (wait for it) no one was around to hear me, then not only would I not make a sound, but I could also paint the word "F.U.C.K." on you, throw you as far as I don't trust you, and you would land with an inaudible "thunk" on the ass that you have, but can not be consequentially altered via the ground that I arguably could not have thrown you upon?

I must say that I find it rather hilarious that you call my attempts at wordplay "haphazard" and "devoid of insight" while yours look like a schooled victim of Fifth Year Ebonics wrote them. (I would say "Fourth Year Ebonics", but you were held back a year for your moronicry).

As far as appearances not deceiving, I could tell that you're just a pompous poof with a pipe the second I peeped at your avatar. The fact that it is in motion only told me that you like vapidity that spins, kind of like the way that you enjoy dancing awkwardly with your thesaurus as your swing partner.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:04 PM       
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:19 PM       
Sartre was a negativist Existentialist, and also a humanist. More to the point, he was a fucking francophone.

You're not anything in the sense that you'd be too chickenshit to see me in the woods or elsewhere.

And what's with the "F.U.C.K." thing? Fuck isn't an acronym for anything, that's just an urban legend, as the slightest research in philology renders obvious.

Apparently someone doesn't know the difference between insight and foresight. Quick, to the edit button!

Your posts are boring, and not quite as scathing as a pacifier. You weren't even creative enough to come up with something better than Ebonics. Quit flaming this thread, the more you post in it the less great it becomes.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM       
Your avatar won't be the only thing spinning when I flush you down my toilet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckTheMess
Apparently someone doesn't know the difference between insight and foresight. Quick, to the edit button!
Oh, if I could only edit your posts... And you, apparently, are the one who doesn't know the difference between the two. Thank you for pointing that out in a way that anyone could comprehend, rather than reverting to your psycho-nerdy wordy ways that would make stereo instructions pale when compared with them.

To help you enough to stop sucking for however long it takes you to retort to THIS post,

FORESIGHT is the knowlege that something will happen, to the point that one can plan out how they will react to said thing before it happens.

INSIGHT is the understanding of another's motives and actions.

OMG ROOFLE POWER BONUS WORD!!

HINDSIGHT: What you will be experiencing when you look back on this thread and wish you never answered (to?) me.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM       
I'm sorry I can't compare to the illustrious show of imagination that is Neo.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned

Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
I'm sorry I can't compare to the illustrious show of imagination that is Neo.
I think I shall adopt that as my new sig.

Thank you for the offering.

Oh, and I SCARE people for a living. I live in a really bad part of town, and I fear not man, nor beast.

The ground, which is paved, would win for me if we were to find qualms that met.

Lastly, I am small of frame, and thou art much rotund... So have at thee, mine enemy who smoketh like a chimney, and needs a belt or cumberbund, or two, for fun, or even three. Thy gut hangest out like a pig on a spit that is tied quite low to the ground; when I spin my stick, the stick doth spin thy corpse like thine avatar, around.

Words have thee much, but not quite much creativity abound. I spin thee twice and take a bite, but my chewing doth not make a sound; for I don't exist, and can't digest this, as my gut is nonexistant... Much like your words which peck like birds at my eyeglasses, insistent.

...So to speak---and well spake--if I COULD, that is... But alas, I can't, as I don't EXIST!
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 12:01 AM       
shut up for the love of christ SHUT UP
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 12:07 AM       
but marc, you forgot the "" that goes along with most shut ups. how dare you!
Banned

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Summers
shut up for the love of christ SHUT UP
Be witty, I prithee.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 07:39 PM       
Say, do you like that one guy? That one fag wrote all those old plays...he wore the froofy neck thing...what was his name? Anyway his plays absolutely sucked the worst shit in humanity. And anyone who likes to quote him must be a fucking drama queen who thinks that they are the pinnacle of being witty and a literary genius, just because they can speak like they lived in a castle. Actually, they metaphorically do, because they wall themselves in socially with other art fags and think that the rest of the world is just too idiotic to understand their pretentious ramblings about the psyche of a character who speaks two lines in 5 acts.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
Wait, Shakespeare posts here now?