Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown View Post
BATTLE SCARS
I insist that this be eternally referred to as a hash mark
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I agree with the previous assertation that you need to post more often.
Hell, I haven't seen you post in a while.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 08:44 AM       
She's over in the Art Forum mainly.
He speaks truth!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:16 AM       
That & the lady has issues.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 12:42 AM       
That, I do. A lot of them, unfortunately. No, they will not be shared publicly.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
I think I was as public on this matter as was allowable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:07 AM       
Which issues do you have? I have issues 8-12.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
BACK ON TOPIC:

Coming from a family with lots of medical experience/qualifications/connections, it seemed totally stupid that I should have to get the sutures removed by a hospital nurse. They said it'd be 14 days before I should have them taken out, which today was the 14th day. I figured I'd wait until I next see my RN mother, my MD/MPH sister, or my RN aunt and have one of THEM take it out. It seemed to work out well because my parents need to work on stuff here at the family property I maintain this weekend anyways, and if I needed a doctor to look at it then my sister has the entire month of April off from work.

Instead, my sister decides that she'll have a cosmetic surgery performed on her as a way to begin her vacation. Two hours of anesthesia for her to have a lump of fat removed from her scalp that isn't even visible. My mother decided that these harrowing two hours will necessitate her motherly presence, so she went off to Manhattan to provide it for a week. Since my sister shares an apartment in Brooklyn with my cousin (even though she has a room in Manhattan half the time anyways), my RN aunt decided that she needed to visit the Big Apple at this time as well, perhaps to maintain cosmic balance.

Then my sister's going to the Dominican Republic for two weeks or some shit.

So, yeah. It seems likely that I'll just take the stitches out all by myself. That seemed like a scary thought to me until I looked at it this morning and realized that two of them fell out entirely in my sleep. When I was at work today, I looked down and found that the only one that looked like it was still bearing a functional tension had snapped and I had to pull it out with my left hand. For whatever reason, the cut in this area is more pronounced now than it was last week. This implies inflammation which implies infection which implies that I'm fucked, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It does mean that the scar is going to be more unsightly than predicted, I guess.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 10:56 PM       
You might wanna have that looked out before it starts oozing puss, and rots off.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 11:01 PM       
IF IT DOES FALL OFF SETH DOESN'T HAVE TO WORRY AS HE CAN USE IT THE NEXT TIME HE SOAKS ABSINTH IN WORMWOOD OR WHATEVER CRAZY SHIT HE DOES NOW TO GET HIS ERUDITE ROCKS OFF
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:40 AM       
Actually, I'm surprised Pub hasn't made note of "Seth's OLD body ornamentation". That might have only come up when he was AWOL, but I doubt that would make as much of a difference as it should in Pub's case.

As much as I love to bring it up in conversations with the ladies, it's hard to do so without extreme weirdness. It's just hard to transition conversation topics to skin bridges and the fact that I decorated mine for form and function. If not for my long-sleeved shirt and bowtie fixation, I'd have many different t-shirts in all sorts of colors and patterns that all say "Ask me about my dick" and I'd wear them anytime I went to the bar.

If anyone could make me a button to pin that message to my shirt, I'd appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Seth makes the strangest jumps between expressing his philosophical genius in one post and then sticking stuff in his dick in the next.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 03:29 AM       
Yep, that's enough for me. All I need to know.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
Scurry back to the Article Discussion board, please.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM       
So, even though it doesn't medically need it, when I work the cash register I cover my wound with dressings to avoid freaking people out. I joked that I'd NOT do that the last day I worked with stitches in, but I wasn't planning on it.

I got pulled off the register Saturday night, the last night I'd have the stitches, and was told to do some clerical work. I took off the dressing to work more efficiently, and after a few hours I got called back to the register when they were flooded. I forgot to put the dressing back on, and the very first customer I dealt with was pretty freaked out.

Just now, I told someone I'd meet her at a bar and I looked over at my work shirt and saw the name tag pin on it. I thought that maybe I should tape the message above over my name and wear that to the bar tonight.

Then, the two situations just kind of came together in my head. If I went into work, as it happens that'd be our Senior Discount Day, with a badge on that says "Ask me about my dick", I can't imagine anything good coming from that.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
Couger sex.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
You didn't just mistake me for SevenForce, did you?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
If that was even possible then I would have said something about his fetishes for Asians & feet.

AChimp had a couger thing though, so who knows.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:21 AM       
Anyways.

Pulled out another one a few days ago. I kept telling myself I'd sit down and remove the others.

So, just now, I did.

Video forthcoming!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:50 AM       
I really don't know why they insist that a nurse should take out the stitches. I've had many stitches in my life time so far, and it doesn't hurt to remove them and looks farely easy. I guess they might just want to see if everything is ok with the finger.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 06:10 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmidmv1exE

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the most amazing thing any of you fuckfaces have ever seen.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 11:32 AM       
Nope, seeing my lacerated arm an instant before it began gushing blood and bodily fluids was by far and away more amazing. But that was 37 years ago, and I was far more easily impressed back then.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 8th, 2008 at 11:34 AM. Reason: better explanation needed
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Well, there's the source of confusion: you remember an event that was 37 years ago. This makes you a demographic anomaly, and because of this you're more or less immune to the broad generalizations that would otherwise hold true for statements made about the people who read these boards. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We can't say with any certainty that your social skills are sufficiently underdeveloped as to fit within our normal comfort range, but having proof that you've been a contributing member of society isn't a ban-worthy offense either.

If nothing else you can keep Max and Cosmo Electrolux company when they make threads asking for advice on adult continence issues. This happens regularly since they can't remember things too well anymore and they don't know it's been done before.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Zombie Basher
Dr. Octogonopus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
Speaking of body ornamentations, I pierced my right cheek a few days ago, and it still bleeds pretty good every time i move the hook. think i should replace it with a barbell or stud? would that help it heal?
The Power of Grayskull
Pandajuice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
Why your cheek of all places?