Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:21 PM        Agh I'm so fucking miserable right now.
Christ what a shit day I'm having. I felt fine, I took a compazine (my anti-nausea medication for the mysterious stomach ailment that has been making me fucking crazy), I ate some McDonalds, went to work....and got the fucking dry heaves. Again. I was so upset and anxious. I started to cry, because I if I keep having to leave the drugstore due to illness maybe they'll fire me. I told my manager about this and I told him I was quitting and he said he had nobody to replace me (despite the fact that would-be applicants seem to dropping off applications EVERY other DAY), and I cried and said I was sorry and he was like "oh well".

I called my mother and she said not to give the 2 week notice unless they asked for it so I went and said I wasn't quitting after all and that I was so so sorry and that I'd try my damndest to work when I was scheduled and that I was sorry for letting him down and having to leave all the time because of nausea. He was kind of like "Oh well", not in a way that was blaming me but his frustration was evident and he told me he was under a lot of stress due to inventory coming up and I felt so rotten for letting him down.
I went home and I took a Xanax to try to cope with the anxiety and I lay down but I couldn't rest. My nausea was bad and I got the dry heaves again and I was so sick and tired of it that I just pushed my fingers down my throat and vomited just to get it over with. My mom says that maybe it was the fact that I ate fried food at McDonalds that set it off but I'd eaten there before and she says that I should eat blander, simpler meals at home from now on instead of going out to eat.

Forgive my run-on sentences and piss-poor grammar, I'm just very upset right now. I'm also suffering from these awful feelings of derealization along with anxiety about my job. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization if you don't know what it is. Oh christ I feel so awful. I wish my friend Paul was home so I could call him, he's always so reassuring and he makes me feel so much better.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Being a human sucks.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
Hey, we're here for ya. I mean that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Aww, you guys. Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm feeling a lot better now, except for some tenderness in my side. I think its something to do with my gall bladder, as the tenderness is located where the gall bladder is. Of course, gallstones would manifest themselves as sudden, sharp pains, so maybe its some other gall bladder problem.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
I know how you feel; I had a kidney stone AND bladder infection, right in the middle of summer school. So I'd constantly have to get up in class, only to be put in screaming pain. Then my teacher was all 'I can't let you go anymore; you're taking too many breaks' so we reported him to the ISD and he got fired for denying medical necessities.
So yeah, random medical oddities suck, especially when combined with dicks. Figurative dicks.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I know how you feel; I had a kidney stone AND bladder infection, right in the middle of summer school. So I'd constantly have to get up in class, only to be put in screaming pain. Then my teacher was all 'I can't let you go anymore; you're taking too many breaks' so we reported him to the ISD and he got fired for denying medical necessities.
So yeah, random medical oddities suck, especially when combined with dicks. Figurative dicks.
Yes, but I can certainly understand his frustration. In the six years I've worked at the drugstore I've had nearly a dozen managers. They dump a metric assload of work onto the managers and then wonder why they leave after about six months. He's not really a dick, he's just overworked, stressed out, and I just got sick at the wrong time. I really don't understand why he isn't hiring more cashiers though, seeing as people are practically breaking the doors down to drop off applications.

Retail fucking blows big fat donkey dicks. I cannot understand why anyone would willingly choose to do it as a lifelong career.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 09:49 PM       
You seem to need more cheering up.

Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:04 PM       
At first I was like "Aw, cute." Then I realized what was happening. That's a pretty powerful public service advertisement.
New age settler
dj bastard is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:08 PM       
Awww, grow the fuck up you junkie, not surprised your fucked up if you reach for the drug cupboard everytime you feel shit. Personally as someone who runs a small business, i would fire your ass and work twice as hard myself till i found someone else.
I can tell you now girl what your boss is thinking. As soon as any kind of suitable replacement comes along your out.
Its not drugs and sympathy you need its a fucking good shake and a dose of reality. I fucking hate whingeing twats like you, always looking for someone to tell you its allright, well its not, you have one life dude live it before its gone. I had a girlfriend once, a pharmacist, i dumped the bitch because she was always looking for an emotional / chemical crutch just like you are, the drug cabinet was her only friend and thats the way you'll end up. Read this and take an overdose then you can have all the er staff pretend they feel sorry for you too. I hope you get out of this rut but i doubt it. the more people tell you they feel for you the worse it will get and the downward spiral will continue. Yes i sound heartless but ive seen this so many times and the only one who can help you is you, get to it and shut the fuck up.
Love, the bastard
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:16 PM       

I don't think she is going to fall for you poorly laid trap.
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
wtf
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM       

What?
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
wtf
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:28 PM       

Your dumb.
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
who the fuck cares what you think dick. I dont give a shit what anyone here thinks, i already worked hard for mine dude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj bastard View Post
who the fuck cares what you think dick. I dont give a shit what anyone here thinks, i already worked hard for mine dude.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Awww, grow the fuck up you junkie, not surprised your fucked up if you reach for the drug cupboard everytime you feel shit. Personally as someone who runs a small business, i would fire your ass and work twice as hard myself till i found someone else.
I can tell you now girl what your boss is thinking. As soon as any kind of suitable replacement comes along your out.
Its not drugs and sympathy you need its a fucking good shake and a dose of reality. I fucking hate whingeing twats like you, always looking for someone to tell you its allright, well its not, you have one life dude live it before its gone. I had a girlfriend once, a pharmacist, i dumped the bitch because she was always looking for an emotional / chemical crutch just like you are, the drug cabinet was her only friend and thats the way you'll end up. Read this and take an overdose then you can have all the er staff pretend they feel sorry for you too. I hope you get out of this rut but i doubt it. the more people tell you they feel for you the worse it will get and the downward spiral will continue. Yes i sound heartless but ive seen this so many times and the only one who can help you is you, get to it and shut the fuck up.
Love, the bastard
Look, asshole, I agree that psychiatric drugs are over-prescribed to a lot of whiny drama queens who go running to the doctor every time they've got a little problem, but I've got a family history of depression, OCD, and anxiety disorders. I've had relatives who have killed themselves. I've got a real, fully diagnosed, psychiatric condition with a chemical basis in the brain. Do you know why my parents took my to the psychiatrist in the first place? Because I was hearing things that weren't there, that's why, not because I'm some idiot who can't deal with life and tries to make it all better by taking pills. I've worked at that drugstore without any major problems for SIX YEARS. I worked my ass off to get my Bachelor's degree, and I'll work my ass off to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with me now. I just posted this to vent my frustrations, and if you don't like it, then fuck off. It never ceases to amaze me the way people think that you can somehow will yourself out of an anxiety attack or depression when it is proven to have a physical basis. Do you also tell people who have diabetes that they can will themselves out of it when their insulin levels drop? Fuck you, you judgemental arrogant douche.
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
J>U>N>K>I>E
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
J>U>N>K>I>E
Go shit on your lawn, I don't have to prove anything to you.
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
and ill work my ass off to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with me now
Well get to it then 'asshole', we all got problems but dont look for the solution on a public forum. duh.!!!!!!!
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
and ill work my ass off to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with me now
Well get to it then 'asshole', we all got problems but dont look for the solution on a public forum. duh.!!!!!!!
I have been, you stupid sack of shit. I've got an appointment with the GI doctor to check my gall bladder and to schedule a colonoscopy. I'm open to more suggestions if you have any, Dr. Bastard.
You've never vented your problems to anyone ever? You've never needed a catharsis? Or do you just bottle everything up inside?
New age settler
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
Sack of shit, that really got me deep down.
Insult me all you want J>UN>K>I>E Like im gonna break down and take a pill.
Did i hit a nerve. ?
Does the truth hurt. ?
Like i said ive seen it all before.
Your not the first pityful selfish cunt i met, what makes you special, oh yea its a hereditry thing haha, bollox.
You mean nothing to me, do you mean anything to 'you'.

ps, i have no idea what 'catharsis' means cos i have better things to do than bury my head in a medical dictionary looking for my next whingeing excuse.