Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:49 PM        If you're near Los Angeles, come to the TOURNAMENT OF NERDS - Saturday, April 16th!
http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/shows/1798

The last time I did this show, I debated on behalf of Freddy Krueger and nearly won the whole thing. Rowdy Roddy Piper was the guest judge and he thought I did win, but I was robbed... robbed I say! Well, this Saturday, I'm appearing in another Nerd Tournament to see if I can win it all as I debate for another character. If any of you live in or around Los Angeles, please come out to see the show at the Upright Citizens Brigade theatre for a night chock full o' nerdy laughs galore. If a guy dressed as Skeletor telling the raunchiest jokes about He-Man sounds like fun to you, then come to this show.

Two special guest judges will be at this show too: Ben Garant (Reno 911, The State) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men). The show is only $5 and I promise you'll be glad you went to it.

"Have you ever wondered who would win in a fight, Superman or Gandolf? Are you a fan of Comic books, Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy? Do you like to see nerds engage in passionate debate? Then come to the "Tournament of Nerds!" Nerds square off in heated debate to decide which heroes would win in a fight, as they battle to get through a March Madness type bracket... ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!!"

http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/shows/1798
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
SPAM
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
Yup, UCB is awesome. So many hilarious comedy shows there every week... and most of 'em only cost 5 bux.

As for the Gandalf typo, probably one of the interns at the theatre who listed the show, clearly not one of the true nerds who run it.
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2011, 02:41 PM       
Roger was screwed from the beginning. That girl knew her stuff. Still a great night.
George also got out first, too. Sadly by a guy that kept repeating the same line.