Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 24th, 2003, 11:02 AM       
Huh. I can get all the way into the message board, I just can't post replies. I gues he's more scared of you than me. Or he screwed up a really simple task. Hard to say.

I'm sure he'll remedy it at some point. If he gets aroound to it.

In the meantime, here's more of what I posted there:

"A big right on to CS for pointing out in his daily bitching that there is a media conspiracy to portray bears and wild animals in general as being cute instead of dangerous. What with the liberal pro-gay disney lobby about to foist upon us another cute movie about bears being nice and cuddly I think it's time someone stood up and said Hey Disney, how about you make movie about this dumbass environmentalist screaming as a bear eats him?

I think it's pretty clear that the liberal backed sugar frosted flakes folks share at least some of the blame wiith the gay backed Sigfried and Roy for selling us the ideas that a tiger is cuddly and I guess Roy is paying for his hypocrisy now. Does it have to come to this? Can't the media admit that being a environmentalist is one thing, but lying and saying that bears are cute so that we won't drill in Alaska isi wrong and threatens the lives of hikers and magicians?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2003, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Not so much as a fair thee well. And without me, there are no posts! He makes a site and then just leaves it there, like a father who refuses to take care of his own child. He should tend to it or take it down. I guess he just has no pride and he's a skanky whore.
I know that Vinth is zealously opposed to abortions but couldn't he at least have found a better home for his mental offspring rather than subject his baby to such reckless abandonment?! Someone's got to learn that boy some honest christian values.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
Maybe he's letting it die of natural causes. It already had pieces amputated because they were violating his Terms of Use.
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 09:59 AM       
The feeding tube is deffinitely out. On 10/24, one of the regulars dropped in to make one word post in reference to CS one sentence post that Zhuk and I were gone. The word? "Hooray". That is the totality of traffic since the ban took effect, and I think paralells the nutritional value Florida Coma Woman would have gotten had her huysband allowed a priest in to give her the last rights.

Sadly, I think Vinth may be over as a phenomenon altogether. He'll come here from time to time and offer a pale immitation of his glory days, but his own site surely embarasses him and if he was ever well thought of at Newsfilter that's long past. Only opposition offers him any sense of self and it seems as if his new job keeps an eye on his internet use, so until he gets fired I think he's mostly over. He had a good run but Just as Naldo and the Cap'n sputtered and went out, so tgo has our wee Clarice.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
Then there is nothing to do but sit and wait for a new Champion of Idiocy to take his place.
Mocker

Old Oct 27th, 2003, 04:12 PM       
What mental giant shall lay the gauntlet down in the name of true imbeciles everywhere?

P.S. I think that the viscious PM's he was receiving eroded his very soul and pitched what was left of his dwindling intellect into the heart of darkness.

Old Oct 27th, 2003, 04:24 PM       
I think we just need to hang in there and be brfave. I mean, during Ronnies long run, did anyone honestly think he could be replaced?

I must admit though, I don't think I will ever see anyone with the sheer comic savant language altering skilz our Vinth had.
Mocker

Old Oct 27th, 2003, 04:41 PM       
A true wordsmith.

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 06:03 PM       
Max, you cold hearted beast you!! You must register again with a different name! Please!!! Vinth needs you!!! Every time he bans you you must do the rubber-band and sling right back at him ... In fact, I dare say, he needs anything that has even got a remote resemblance to intelligence..so, this goes for all of you out there!

On the last note: I, personally was very touched to see how supportive OAO is for his very lost friend!!
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
TOTAL POSTS SINCE I WAS BANNED AT CATHOLIC SAMURAI MESSAGE BOARD: 1

TOTAL NEW MATERIAL WORD COUNT SINCE BANNING, INCLUDING MESSAGE BOARD AND SITE: 1
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:16 AM       
There is no way in hell that Mr Only is going to replace vince. At least not under his present state. He at least has a smidgen of a sense of humour.

"hooray" ? Who posted it?
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:29 AM       
Hirez. And no, One and the Same could never replace Vinth. He writes in sentences.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:38 AM       
See, that is what I miss. Just goin on down to Cath Sam and having my bullshit detected. I can't do that anymore, and I am sad becasue of it. Back in the day I could choose whether I wanted to post or not, now I don't have that choice.

If another message board was better, I could've gone there. I could have freely taken my person and gone there. But I didn't, I stayed. And now my freedoms have been savagly repressed.

What gets me the most though is that I was agreeing with the CS 100%.
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 11:40 AM       
I think he actively does not want any contribution to his site, even his own.

Having created it, he's slowly straving ti to death, like tose adoptive parents from New Jersey.

Whho can explain such callous cruelty?
Mocker

Old Oct 29th, 2003, 03:58 PM       
I heard that with the feeding tube in it will react to basic stimuli but that it's basic logic and motor skills are shot.

Old Oct 30th, 2003, 01:55 PM       
But with steady contributions there's possability, no matter how small, that someday Catholic Samurai might become a better sight! Letting it strave to death like this is cruel. I think we should contact the Governor of Missouri and have the stae take over the care and maintenance of catholic Samurai.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
Hmmm..I can still post there.
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 03:45 PM       
So I see! Well done. I think we should all try to keep this sad little site alive.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2003, 08:59 PM       
I'll do it for you, Max :Pants Rabbit
Old Oct 31st, 2003, 09:29 AM       
Rent to own, baby.
The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:05 AM       
Aw, crap, I've been missing a lot around here lately..
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:21 PM       
Vinth has had plenty of time to post here today, but he still won't write for his own site. Maybe he just wants to know for sure someone will read his words.

As consolation, here's another bit of the help I tried to give him with Catholic Samurai.

"i think if you can have proved that a woman has been having babies just for the food stamps which are my money not hers then she should be made to have had an abortion. But if you find an abortoinist doing abortions to women just becuase they spread their legs nd now they don't want to have had the responsabilities that come out with a baby and the 'daddy' doesn't want to pay becuae he wants rims on his car, then yes, they should be blown up."
The Center Square
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
"i think if you can have proved that a woman has been having babies just for the food stamps which are my money not hers then she should be made to have had an abortion. But if you find an abortoinist doing abortions to women just becuase they spread their legs nd now they don't want to have had the responsabilities that come out with a baby and the 'daddy' doesn't want to pay becuae he wants rims on his car, then yes, they should be blown up."

The sad thing is, that's not too far from what you might see on Catholic Samurai.
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:27 PM       
See, now, that's what I was trying to do. Vinth is either too busy, too lazy or too void of ideas to keep his site going, so I tried my best to be Vinth for him.

Why? Because Catholic Samurai is a great site and has brought me a great deal of pleasure. It pains me that it's become just one more abandoned site on the internet, but I guess that what he wants, some kind of bizarre public testamonial to being a lazy quitter.
The Center Square
Old Nov 4th, 2003, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
See, now, that's what I was trying to do. Vinth is either too busy, too lazy or too void of ideas to keep his site going, so I tried my best to be Vinth for him.

Why? Because Catholic Samurai is a great site and has brought me a great deal of pleasure. It pains me that it's become just one more abandoned site on the internet, but I guess that what he wants, some kind of bizarre public testamonial to being a lazy quitter.
Maybe it's his way of getting back at all of us for not loving him enough?