Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
I agree with The Big Man! (im a cat guy)
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigMan045 View Post
The 3rd photo looks as if its about to eat the normal cat LOL, it looks cute and cuddly (im a cat guy)
Is this you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
iwanna photoshop the 4rth pic to cut the cat off at the first set of legs cause it kinda looks like a bat that way, but i can't run photoshop on this piece o crap.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 02:14 PM       
I like this thread.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
People who do that sort of thing to their pets (especially so they can get on the local news, how pathetic) make me sick.

That poor cat
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:24 AM       
Pentagarn, is your avatar from Cleopatra 2525?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Pentagarn, is your avatar from Cleopatra 2525?
You really don't know who that is? I thought everyone here knew him...

That is the great one himself. The Master. He is the meanest. He is the prettiest. The baddest mo'fo lowdown around in this here town.

Sho'Nuff!

For more details look here...

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/last-dragon/

For homework, read this article, then go watch that movie.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:21 AM       
Oh right, I-Mockery. Yeah I never go to that site.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 07:36 AM       
If I had any avatar I could want, it'd be from Jack of All Trades and not Cleopatra 2525.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
I remember that show. Wasn't it only on for like one season? I used to watch the ACTION PACK every sunday, which consisted of Hercules and Xena. Good times.

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Wow, how did I not hear about or see Jack of All Trades before?

New goal in life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Get us some good Lol pictures before he loses all the weight.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
Here's the latest pic of the beast:

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
You're gonna need a bigger boat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
Yay, he's now a lolcat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Get us some good Lol pictures before he loses all the weight.
My intention was clear.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
T, are we quoting things we've said about lolcats in the past? I think I said something to you about it once. I'll go see if I can find it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Idiot.

Tadeo, please keep lolcats in here. I think they are frowned upon on this forum.
I couldn't help it
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
My intention was clear.

I guess I mistakenly held you above those who delicately craft the almighty lolcat.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
I couldn't help it
I don't think the 'idiot' in the post you quoted was directed at you. ;(
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
No, but it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I guess I mistakenly held you above those who delicately craft the almighty lolcat.
They make me happy
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:27 PM       
Christ this cat makes me sad.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
I love his totally chillin' out legs in the latest picture.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 05:33 AM       
No im not a furry lol nice try though, hes too damm skinny. In the latest pic he looks like hes just had a hard day of looking at things
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!