Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
I just finished playing the Penumbra series, they're pretty good. Especially since they're not too scary and I'm a total pussy.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Killzone 3 with the light gun. Now I just need another gun and a game that's a co-op rail shooter so I can relieve House of the Dead 2.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Streets of Rage Remake v5. I unlocked just about everything and the helper AI is very good, as long as you're not on the rooftops.

Download link if you want it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qscmlp

Last edited by Seven Force : Apr 13th, 2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Added a link
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I need to stop buying Hitman games, because I've been duped into it three fucking times already and they just keep being horrible no matter what people tell me.
I couldn't even get past the fucking tutorial level, because it wouldn't even tell me what to do. It just said I needed to distract the guards, without telling me how. I had a coin or something, which I flicked out the window, and they didn't even budge. Then I walked out the door, right past them since there was no other way around, and about halfway down the street they decided to open fire. Fuck Blood Money.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
SSF4 is getting frustrating now that my rank is up and people my rank keep clobbering me. Last game ended with stuff skidding across my room. I don't get mad if I'm playing with my buddies in person, in fact, I laugh a little too much. But for some reason online matches really piss me off.

Then I remembered how I used to blow off steam; being the best fucking spy ever in TF2. Which is what I've been doing now. Kinda like the Kunai if I can chain stabs, but I'm so used to the Eternal Reward now that I forget that backstabbing decloaks me.

Oh, and Game Dev Story on iphone is fucking awesome.

Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM       
Silent Hill 2 for the umpteenth time, LOtR: the third age, and Fatal Frame
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
Age of Conan free trial.

I'm almost to the end of the big opening single player questline, but it's so goddamn boring. Inside the quest it's not so bad, but everything else is just mediocre. Plus, the find a group mechanic doesn't work, so I haven't been able to team up with anyone the whole time I've been playing this damn game.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:43 PM       
I kinda want to play L.A. Noire when it comes out.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
Same here, but I have to admit I'm more interested to see how the detective leveling system works.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Age of Conan free trial.

I'm almost to the end of the big opening single player questline, but it's so goddamn boring. Inside the quest it's not so bad, but everything else is just mediocre. Plus, the find a group mechanic doesn't work, so I haven't been able to team up with anyone the whole time I've been playing this damn game.
i was subbed to that game for like 4 years. it was ok despite the bugs for the first year, then they got a new game director who had a vision to create World of Warcraft in Hyboria. it sucks hard.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
What does it mean to be subbed to a game?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
subscribed. only rly applies to pay-to-play mmos.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:23 PM       
whoops, don't know why I didn't understand something so simple. How embarrassing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Same here, but I have to admit I'm more interested to see how the detective leveling system works.
Me too. I was looking at some of the achievements for it and it sounds like you might have to prosecute some of the criminals too instead of just bringing them to justice/the morgue.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
just bringing them to justice/the morgue.
has a woody
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS.

HEY GUYS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE GAMES ON THIS LIST, YOU SHOULD PLAY THEM AND UNLOCK ALL OF THE HIDDEN POTATOS. IF YOU DO, WE GET PORTAL 2 EARLY.
http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

AND HERE'S HOW TO POTATOZ:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...Potato_Sources

I GOT LIKE SIX BUT THERE ARE 4 MORE I CAN GET WITH MY CURRENT LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M NOT BUYING THE WHOLE SET BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD SO I CAN PLAY PORTAL 2 SOONER.

<3 PEEGEE

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
I bought the potato sack a week ago, but it was only for Amnesia and Super Meat Boy. Are any of those other games any good? I thought I'd try out Bit Trip Beat and maybe Audiosurf.

And Portal 2 was only 7 days away by default. I don't see what the big deal is. Then again, that sentence has described my feelings about Portal from day one, so I guess I'm just not one of those guys.
has a woody
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
I just came back from an ARCADE.

They still EXIST!

btc took me there for my belated birthday. This place was off the fucking hook. Huuuuuge pinball collection, every version of Street Fighter, a giant Blazblue cabinet, this really funky SNES cabinet that let you play Mario, F-Zero, and Super Tennis, and a shitload of other games. Seriously, it had every arcade and pinball game I've ever seen as a kid, except now I'm an adult so I can spend as much money as I want on tokens ($25 lasted me about 2 and a half hours).

btc apparently NEVER heard of REVOLUTION X, which means I had to show him the best Aerosmith Rescue Simulator known to man. I don't think I've ever seen him that happy to see Steven Tyler.

Seriously, there were so many games and pinball machines I haven't seen in ages (or haven't seen period) so this was a fucking treat. And I had enough tickets for a Mario shirt. I NEVER got to leave with prizes as a kid. We're definitely going back there again.

was never good
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
And Portal 2 was only 7 days away by default. I don't see what the big deal is. Then again, that sentence has described my feelings about Portal from day one, so I guess I'm just not one of those guys.
this is pretty much how i feel about portal

"oh, that's neat."
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
Hey guy, maybe you can help me out here. Does anyone here already have Mortal Kombat? I´m asking because the online-passes don´t seem to work in germany. BUT my theory is that it´s simply too early since the official release is...when, next week?

Any info would really help cause...you know, people on the net tend to start crying very easily and half my german board is full of frightened people right now :D

And concerning MK in general...man that game is good, just finished arcade mode with Ermac...really good.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
let me try asking on gametrailers

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

The single player is pretty much Ass Creed 2 with a better city and a less interesting story. Still good, but it's not as engrossing the second time around. The multiplayer isn't anything to write home about, which is a shame, because Ubisoft were probably hoping it'd justify charging 50 dollars for what's functionally an expansion pack.

It reminds me a lot of Bloody Good Time's Hunt gamemode, only you can't really fight back against your pursuers; you just have to run your ass off and hide. Then when you do hide, you can expect them to pinpoint your location immediately and stab you in the face, since everyone has a compass that points them directly to their target, and anyone with a working brain can tell who is and isn't an NPC with only a cursory glance. You can also expect to kill a lot of people, but it's so fucking easy to do since they can't resist or really escape with any reliability, why bother?

I thought the concept of a primarily stealth-based multiplayer game wouldn't really work that well, since sneaking games generally rely on retarded, legally blind enemy NPCs, but Ubisoft fumbled it worse than I imagined they would.

Nobody talks, either. I guess silence is preferable to a middle-schooler girlishly cooing the word "faggot" at you over and over again, but it makes me feel like nobody really gives a shit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
I MA PLAYING ELEPHANT QUEST, MAH NIGS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
it was pretty fun i guess? i liked the grid puzzle thing for choosing how your attributes level up
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
If there are any other games out there (online, console, whatever) with that kind of platformer/leveling-up combination I'd like to know about them. I'm having a ton of fun with this.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog