Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:50 PM       

I'm gonna rent L4D2 tonight to play because I need some time away from my girlfriend.

I can't even play STAR OCEAN because gf gets annoyed.

She's all like "Hey, what're ya doing? Wanna snuggle?"

and I'm all like "Can't, doing MAN STUFF."

"Oh, are you still playing that game? You've been playing for like 2 hours now."

so I say "WTF, I only killed 20 Psynards and haven't even fought the boss yet!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
They need to make a controller that allows you to snuggle and play games at the same time. Like the Tim and Eric concert girlfriend holder thing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
My friend used to have the RPG controller for PS1 where all the buttons were condensed to use one hand.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
I had that, wouldn't work for L4D2 or MW2 though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
IT WORKS WONDERS FOR PLAYING PARASITE EVE AND JERKING OFF
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
It's situations like these that make me wish I had a Nintendo Power Glove
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
DOA IS GREAT WITH THAT CONTROLLER.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Or they dont want to hear some girl prattle on about some pointless BS.
You've just gotta find the right girl that doesn't do that. Or be immune to inane bullshit.

Preferably the former. I found a girl like that, and now I'm chasing after her like a panther to a unicorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Oh she is great. I wouldnt trade her for a million bucks. Totally not like George's woman.

No offense George.
I'm pretty sure george would've rather had your wife, too.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 12:33 PM       
these last few pages have been very amusing.

except for everything F-zero says.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
You've just gotta find the right girl that doesn't do that. Or be immune to inane bullshit.
You'd have to be in a GRAVE SITUATION to be immune.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
these last few pages have been very amusing.

except for everything F-zero says.
Hey, I couldn't pick you out of an internet line-up, buddy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:14 PM       
Esq.
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:43 PM       
I can't see that video where I am but I can only imagine it's HILARIOUS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Well, you'd be wrong. How does it feel to be wrong?
Esq.
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:47 PM       
It's not a good feeling. Kind of like sand in your ear.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:52 PM       
FEELS LIKE I DID IT BEFORE
FEELS LIKE I DID IT... BEFORE!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM       
saw a little old lady in an AC/DC hoodie today. That was kind of weird-looking.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 09:20 PM       
one time when i drove through pamona or some retarded city in LA we drove into a chilli's or cocos or some shit restaurant parking lot to get some food and this old lady totally accosted us for money so she could buy a "new sweater" and the weird thing was that the sweater she was already wearing was pretty nice and looked pretty trendy. I can only imagine that she wanted to trade it in for a knitted wool sweater from the goodwill that had a giant picture of Santa claus on it or some ugly pattern.

either that or buy crack from the crazy crackhead sitting in the parking lot watching her
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:09 PM       
ALSO IF YOU GET LEFT 4 DEAD 2 DUDE LET US KNOW :O MY XBL NAME IS SEPHONE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:13 PM       
CHEATING WHORE
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:52 PM       
SHALL I SEARCH THROUGH THE "WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING NOW" THREAD FOR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO YOU"VE WRONGED ME WITH?
The Unicorn
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:55 PM       
CAN'T YOU LEAVE ALL OF THAT IN THE PAST YOU ARE ALWAYS BRINGING UP OLD SHIT
BANNED

Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:56 PM       
JUST LIKE A WOMAN
The Unicorn
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:13 AM       
JUST LIKE A FUCKING BROAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:30 AM       
This weekend sucks. This party sucked.

Life fucking sucks here. Jesus.